CHAPTER 2...

Unknown's PoV
After the short stay at the library, chaeyoung went outside and saw the rain streaming down from the roof of the school. The surrounding is already in murk.

"The fuck! Gosh, I don't have umbrella."she face palmed and crouched. She sighs and stand up then run towards the gate, covering her head up with her hands. She ended up wet and showered from the hard rain. She stayed under the roof of the waiting shed and wait there for a bus.

"Beep beep!"

Chaeyoung stood and run inside the bus."Hey! Wait for me!"

Thankfully, chaeyoung was able to join the trip and ride to her way home. On the other hand, jeongyeon can't help but to just stare at chaeyoung leaving away. She was supposed to call the latter but she failed.

"Aw, sh*t! I should have just talk to her earlier."jeongyeon sighs, regretting her dumb decision, she thinks.

'Oh man, I really need my power. Why do I need to bear this f*cking burden. Guys, I missed you all.'jeongyeon thought.

Jeongyeon just stay in the waiting shed and wait for a trip to incheon.

"Jeongyeon-ah?!"there's a girl under a white umbrella called her.

"Rosé?!"she stepped closer to the latter."Did you met her?!"there's an audible excitement from the tone of her question.

"Who?"jeongyeon was confused.

"Son chaeyoung.."

"What do you mean?! Can you explain it rosé? If you just don't want to get hit by my umbre-"before jeongyeon could finish her blab, rosé pointed her fingers to her mouth and jeongyeon shut up.

"The girl! Chaeyoung is the last girl that will heal and cast out the curse!"rosé that was trying to convince jeongyeon.

"Jhhhaaooakabhzaj."jeongyeon chattered, pointing her mouth that was blocked by a magical power. Rosé quickly points her finger to jeongyeon's mouth, and as soon as the small blueish sparkling light reach the latter's mouth, she started to speak.

"Jinjja? Do you have a proof? Did you saw the blue sapphire emblem?"jeongyeon just laughed on rosé.

"No, but I guess it's really her."rosé who drop her shoulders down in hopelessness."If you wanted to open the teudong mansion and find the dead or living girls, you need to know more about chaeyoung. The three bastard witches can possibly win her home."rosé was in her serious utter.

"And what if she's just a trap? We shouldn't be so pathetic for our own but we should mind to be more careful. They should not know that I remembered everything."jeongyeon gesticulating in rosé's front. Rosé just crossed her arms off.

"And where are you planning to go?"she asked to jeongyeon in a worried manner."In incheon."she sighs.

"Incheon?! And do you think they won't be there? Surely, they already send a picket around the mansion."rosé keeping a stern, disappointed look to jeongyeon.

"Duh, can you go with me? You have a power. You can protect me."jeongyeon said while eyes are still in the showering rain.

"I still needs to go for work. If I were you, I'll rather go home and rest. Than putting my life on risk."rosé continued walking on her way and left jeongyeon alone.

'Okay fine, if I earn back gold bars at teudong, you'll really envy me.'jeongyeon thought.

"Beeeep!!"it's the bus to incheon. Jeongyeon immediately entered the bus and ride to incheon.

"Haysst...I haven't eaten yet. Jihyo, I need you all."jeongyeon pouted.

Now she needs to wait for an hours of trip, back to her beshrewed workplace that once became her home 5years ago.

To be continued...