˜Chapter 3- Rat God POV˜

After he said that, I couldn't help but smile, I got my backpack and went behind him, some teachers were staring at us like if we killed a dog and was laughing but i just ignored them.

When I arrived in to the house he brought me into a room, he told me to make myself home, I was extremely happy, he really would do anything for the people in there, big brother was right after all.

After all that, the weight of the day finally came and my leg that got fixed by Recovery Girl, I was actually really tired, so soon, I fell in a deep sleep that I didn't get in quite a while.

Nezu POV-

This morning, I was pretty full of work. Stupid humans, if I had the power I would have world domain! Damn humans.

I was sipping my tea when I heard a knock, I saw Aizawa at the door through my cameras and of course I had to ruin his day, so I prepared my trap.

The door opened slowly and carefully, I laughed at the try when I saw a child enter, my heart skipped a beat, I might not like humans by past experiences, but I couldn't kill one too. I was about to yell for his attention when he easily dodged.

The kid probably noticed when I looked at him with a surprised look, so them I actually took time to look at him, he had light green hair, with with huge forest green eyes, a lot of freckles and he was wearing some whit- wait a minute... this clothes are really similar to the kids in that destroyed lab and... I started to connect the dots, wait, why would a kid need my help if he could ask any adult, he could ask anyone, only if he knew I could help, how is he so smart, why is he so skinny, only if..

I asked calmly trying to keep my cool "Did you escape from the place it looks like you did?"

He looked at my eyes, like he understood what I was saying and answer it "Yes... I know you don't like that place, but I need help, I need to save my family"

That hit me  like a truck, I was so angry "Dammit! Dammit! DAMMIT! I thought I destroyed that damn place! This shouldn't happen"

I was so sad, I went and hugged him, he flinched a little and them calmed down "I'm sorry for this, I should've destroyed it" I said with a very sad tone

"It is okay, just please, I need you to help them"

With that, my objectives for the day changed, Aizawa had already left at this point and I was  studying for our next mission.

The boy, who told me his name was Izuku Midorya, was hurt, Recovery girl healed him, and talked to me about him.

I left Midorya at my office and asked for all the teachers for a meeting right in the next day, for urgent reasons.

I have been thinking, how smart is this boy, I mean, he could escape easily with only some cuts, I will test this when he wake p from recoveries girl anesthesia.

TIME SKIP

He just woke up, I was working with the school stuff, but soon I stopped, he looked confused, I got the papers for the IQ test, and gave to him.

In round ten minutes it was done, I guess the daily tests are still going.

I corrected and realized soon he answered all correctly, he was for sure smarter them me, but them it clicked, if he is so smart, why can't he help himself to escape, there must be something new with the security of the place, I guess it won't be as easy as I taught.

Just thinking that horrible place is still open makes my fur to go up. What did they do to him, he is just seven, where are his real parents, was he kidnapped? Abandoned? Maybe even an orphan, or worse, he could have been sold... I would make sense, he probably would look like he misses them or at least talk about them, I know for sure that damn lab only accepts people older than two, so maybe he don't have good memories about them.

Well, I need to go back to work, Midorya was just looking at the window like the world would end if he didn't, he didn't move or talk, he was just staring.

Suddenly, Present Mic came in to the room to apologize about the boy, saying he knew I was busy and that I didn't had the time. I just assured that it wasn't a problem and that he actually needed help from me and that he was useful for some personal information.

He looked confused at first, but I think he got the idea, he left the room and I turned my head to Izuku, who was now staring at me.

"I think you should met some students from the school tomorrow for you to trust and in the future, choose for our mission" he nodded and was thanking me, getting up and ready to leave when I said:

"Where do you think you are going? We are going to my house, get your things"