˜Chapter 15- The end˜

Atsushi's POV-

I woke up in a bright room and panicked, I tried to get up but it all hurts, I looked around narrowing my eyes when I saw a lady, she wasn't really tall and she looked around fifty, she looked at me and quickly made her way close.

"Oh dear, you finally woke up, your siblings are waiting, Izu will explain everything that happened during your sleep. I noticed that you look a little numb so I'll get you a wheelchair for now but don't worry, it is just temporary."

"O-oh, thank you, but what is your name?" I said with a raspy voice

"Calm me recovery girl"

With that, she brought me the wheelchair and drove me to my siblings, Kanna and Riki were both sleeping together, Tomoko was talking to a flower and Izu was talking to a little boy, I would guess that he is the same age as him, he had half red and half white hair. 'Cool'

Izuku looked at me and in seconds was hugging me, he was muttering a lot but I could stop him

"Atsu! You're awake. Let explain what happened" he said happy

'Dang, I didn't even realize how much I missed him.'

"Sooo, RG and Nezu created another drug that would annul the effect of the first drug and this is why you are felling so numb! In a fell minutes you'll be back to normal"

"Another thing, from now on, you'll be living with me and Nezu, Kanna and Tomoko will live with a pro hero called Emi Fukukado! She works at UA too so we will still see each other, lastly Riki will be living with uncle Aizawa and uncle Hisashi, he will have a new brother called Hitoshi!"

(note: In this story Ms jokes wrk at UA)

"So we will still be able to see each other?" He nodded "That is great!"

I said with a smile.

TIME SKIP

After a last check in, Nezu was waiting for me and Zu, he guide us into his apartment, our room was not decorated but he assured that in a fell days he would bring us to something called "Shopping" just to help us decorate our room.

I put my stuff in my room, he is right in the side of Izuku's

I'm thankful for all that happened to me, if I didn't have my family, I don't know what would I do.

TIME SKIP (8 YEARS LATER)

"Good Morning~"

"Wake up sleepyhead!"

"You are  going to be late for your first day!"

"Come on Izu, I took a day off just to see you and Tomoko get in!"

"Calm down Atsushi, I'm upppp!"

"Come on, breakfast is ready!"

"Coming!"

I put on my uniform and made my way to the table, I saw my brother and dad laughing at my face, UGHHH I probably look like shit

"Are you bringing me to school or are you mocking me?"

"Isn't that the job of an older brother?"

"This is not HeRo LiKe"

"Dad don't laugh at me! Are you even in my side?"

"I am not in anyone's side, but I'll see you in my office if you are late so out, out , shooo"

˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜

This was a short story but I hope you enjoyed it!

Thank you for reading! 

From your fellow author, 

Multishipper~