˜Chapter 14- Safe˜

Third POV-

Izuku woke up early in the morning, today was the day he would rescue his friends! The mission was already planned and the heroes were already getting ready during the week, now, they would just meet at UA and them it was done, game over.

Our protagonist was wearing clothes that wouldn't mess with his moves when he need to run, they were a black shirt and black leggings, he put on some snickers and his backpack putting a lot of food on it.

After that, he made his way to the kitchen and started doing breakfast, he made eggs and some orange juice, Nezu would only wake up in five minutes, it was really early so he had to wait.

After they ate, they made their way to UA, a couple of heroes were already waiting there, and the students were all nervous, they had the "What did I do to deserve this" face, it was  funny... 

Izuku's POV-

I really tried to laugh but the feeling in my stomach wasn't allowing me, I was really nervous.

TIME SKIP

After around 10 minutes all the pros that would be in this mission were here, there were 6 in total if the kids don't count, there were All might, Eraserhead, Present Mic, Best Jeanist, Ms. Jokes and lastly Edgeshot.

It was a hole bunch of heroes, I think that the mission will go smoothly, but now, I have to concentrate.

I was on "Hawks" back, I was pointing the direction for him and I have to admit, flying makes everything easy, even though Kanna would not agree since she gets extremely nauseous when moving fast.

Soon we were right in the entrance, I know it looked like just an abandoned place, but it was an illusion, passing true the barrier would review the true, and this is what we did.

Edgeshot stayed in the entrance fighting a lot of guards that were there, mean while the rest of us passed true the long forest, this time, Eraserhead stayed with Ms. Jokes fighting this stronger guards. 

We now finally arrived the main building, it was supposed to be a silent mission but All might decided that it would be a good idea to destroy the Nomu's house with his huge fist, now, an alarm was playing and some Nomus desided to attack All might. 

I think is the first time he saw something like that, because he looks pretty nervous. Now, it was only the students were with me, good? I don't know...

We were quietly making our way through the building, I know this place like no one else, so I was leading.

Guards would appear but my fellow friends were ready to fight, they will be amazing heroes someday, maybe even the number 1, who knows?

We were running as fast as we can, Honoka and Shiro stayed behind because they were fighting Miato-kun and Keigo-kun are right behind me, so I'm still safe.

After around five minutes of run, we finally arrived in the room cells, I was crying, I missed them so much, I walked slowly with the two right behind.

"01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06!" "I found it" I said half yelling. 

They rushed in front of me and kicked down the door. 

I looked at all of them and smiled, I missed them so much

"IZU!" Was all they said before they hugged me.

"AWEEEE" Yelled Keigo 

"Shut it, we still have to get out of here" Said Miato

"First! remember the rest of the mission, Izuku! Where is the lab?" Asked Keigo now serious

I nodded at him and signalised them to follow me, it wasn't that far away from the cells so we arrived really fast.

Me and the other stayed out side with Hawks since it didn't bring nice memories.

"FOUND IT!" Miato yelled, now we were making our way back, we picked Honoka and Shiro and went outside to meet with all the heroes.

All might was fighting the rest of the Nomus but it was clear that he would win at any moment.

I looked at my sibling that were eating the food that I brought while they were in the ambulance getting examined and smiled slightly. They were all free now.

Miato passed photos of the recipes to the cure and Recovery girl and Nezu were starting their job. 

Soon enough, some cars arrived and started driving to UA and now that all my adrenaline was gone I started to fill tired, I looked around to see my friends and family all sleeping and with that, I let my self fall into a peaceful sleep for the first time in years, since now, I know that, that monsters are gone.

"Atsushi! Atsushi! Do you believe it? Tomoko got her quirk! Is SOOOOO beautiful! She can grow flowers and some other things! Do you think I'll have such a cool quirk just like you?!"

"Oh Izu, I can guarantee that you'll have an amazing quirk!"

"When I get my quirk, I'll save everyone here and be a hero just like you big bro!"

"AWWW IZU Why don't you call your big sis a hero two! Now I'm sad!"

"NOOOO big sis Kanna Don't be! You guys are all my heroes!"

˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜

Hey yall! hope you enjoyed this! Thank you for reading!

This is not the last ep oh and thank you for 200 views!