~Chapter 11- Missing pills + Izuku's POV~

Izuku's POV-

I woke up from another nightmare, I was tearing and breathing heavily, but this ended soon, It was already 10 AM, Nezu is already working so I'm alone, I will just make my breakfast and watch some movies.

I change into one of the clothes Nezu gave me, which is some slightly green T-shirt, a grey jacket, blue jeans and my new backpack, the place where I put all my important stuff including my pill.

He was like this- (just with green hair and green eyes)

After getting ready I made my way to the kitchen and ate some slices of bread, one with peanut butter and one with jelly

After getting ready I made my way to the kitchen and ate some slices of bread, one with peanut butter and one with jelly. This is my favorite type of food, sometime I even make a sandwich of it, although I like Katsudon too!

After my delicious breakfast I grabbed my backpack and started looking for my pills, I usually put them in a special pocket like the ones for bottles, but this one has a zipper and-

"WHERE ARE THEY?" I yelled in panic, I started to look on every pocket in my bag, but nothing was found until I checked once more in the special pocket. There was a hole, a huge hole! I lost the pills! 'what will I do now?' I asked to myself, I knew that I had around 3 hours before I pass, and if I don't take it till the end of the they, I... die.

So, I started looking at every inch of the house, every dark spot every height place, but it was useless, nothing was found, I was already felling weak and dizzy but I didn't give up, not right now when I can finally save them.

I tried to make my way to UA, I looked in the lost and found and there was nothing, the corridors? Nothing, the cafeteria? Nothing! I even sneaked in Nezu's office while he was in one of his meetings and you know what I found?

NOTHING

By now I was already losing it, I only had 1 hours left, and I couldn't find it, walking was getting harder so I had to go back home, my vision was starting to get blurry and breathing was a problem, I felt nauseous and my strength was slowly being sucked out of me, my brain was slow, I felt irritated, I felt sad, like if I wanted to scream and cry, the felling is like you stop being smart and your brain gets a toddler a headache and you are this childish toddler.

I really couldn't do anything by now, I would die soon, I just went into my room slowly and trembling a lot, I sit down by the bed and started crying, just like a child, I knew that the kids from the lab and me knew how to make more pills but I had no time so, I slowly started to give up to my tiredness and my vision was slowly getting dark- NO I NEED TO STAY HERE, come on body you can handle one more hour until Nezu arrives!

TIME SKIP

I had around ten minutes left, I couldn't stand up, I couldn't pay attention, I was weak and in pain, my head was spinning and I was coughing a lot, sometimes blood would come but I still kept my head up. I felt like I was constantly being kicked in the stomach and every time I moved to cough I felt like throwing up. My eyes were heavy and I wouldn't be able to stay awake anymore, I needed help but I couldn't talk, my voice didn't came.

I new my time was going to end soon...

In the lab, something that was different was that the kids couldn't die, so when we didn't do what we are required to do, they would give us the pills at the right times and them punish us with extreme beating. In that place, we weren't allowed to die.

I just gave up at that moment, I realised that the more I struggled more time I wasted, I knew Nezu could help me so I just gave up.

my vision was so blurred that I could mistake a shirt for a mushroom easily, my hearing ability was dandified, not permanently but for now I couldn't hear much, I was just making sure I was breathing and my heart was still beating.

I wasn't able to move anymore, not like I wanted to, I was sweating cold and breathing was now a serious problem. But them it finally came.

I saw my door open, I couldn't bring my body to flinch but them I saw a blurry with stain looking at me, I assumed it was Nezu, so I internally smiled and let the dark take me with him.

˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜

Hope you enjoyed this chapter and thank you for 120 reads!😊