˜Chapter 7- friends˜

Izuku stayed at UA until it was night time, he had to explain to Nezu what happened and for the principals face, you could say he was mortified.

He went back to the house took a pill and changed into pajamas, after that, he helped Nezu with analysis from villain attacks since they both are amazing with it,  because like C.S Lewis said: To heads are better than one.

After a long day like this, Izuku cooked for him and Nezu and them they both watched a movie, which ended quickly because Zuzu fell asleep. I just have one thing to say, Nezu smiled and took a picture of the kid sleeping by his side.

TIME SKIP 

It was morning, Izuku slowly waking up with the sun on his face, he slowly creeped to his room and brushed his hair, them, he changed into the clothes Nezu gave him and took a pill, he still had time. He made his way to the kitchen and made a simple breakfast since he realized the Rat king was already out and them he made his way to UA, which is basically after a long corridor of Nezu's house.

Today was a calm day it was the first day in summer vacation and only teachers were there.

When he arrived his forest green eyes meet with a certain kid he looked about his age and was by the side of a large and strong red haired man and he looked up sad, so Izuku taught it would be a good idea to try to socialize, Aizawa that was talking to Endevour saw that the green haired child was coming closer and said:

"I guess I'll have to take care of two problem kids"and with that he pulled the half n' half child to a room with Izuku right behind him.

"Hey! what is your name? I'm Midorya Izuku but I guess you can call me Izuku" Our protagonist  said 

The child was confused at first but them said "My name is Todoroki Shoto"The kid didn't smile, he looked shy and had a burn mark in his left side

"Do you wanna play with me?" Izuku said bringing a ball to his hands with his quirk

"S-sure"

With that the two started to talk and play like normal children Aizawa would join them when they wanted to play dress up, and he sleepy man had to admit he loved to interact with this kids, it made his day seeing them laugh, smile, shout just like kids.

Aizawa's heart was melting, he loved to stay with this kids and make them happy, he even visit the mall with them and brought some custom pajamas!

It has been three hours since the two were together, already being like best friends, even taught they were both new in this "making friends" thing, they did it pretty well and now are both together using the pajamas Aizawa gave them while watching an All might movie, Aizawa was in a dad transe, he was taking photos and taking care of the kids like if it was a life or death situation.

Btw they are like this:

BANG BANG BANG, some one was at the door, who could it be?😒

Aizawa snapped out of it and answered the door. In the outside, there was Endevour fuming in rage while seeing his son watching All might.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE THEY WATCHING?" Endervour yelled making Shoto flinch

"They are being kids Endevour and I would like you to live since you still need to talk to Nezu" Aizawa said in his monotone with a hint of annoyance 

"After I finish with Nezu I'll make sure that I'll end you!" Endevour said while making his way to Nezu

------------------

In the mean time, Izu was comforting a terrified sobbing mass Shoto, he is hugging the and making sure that it is all going to be fine. Aizawa turned off the movie and and cuddle with the two boys.

Their are now all sleeping in a caterpillar mode in the sleeping bag Aizawa gave them, but wanna know something that I shouldn't say?

Endevour was at school today going to talk with Nezu and his lawyers because of an investigation against him.

---------

Not so long after the kids were asleep an officer stopped by the room and starred for a while "Are you just going to stare or are you saying anything" said Aizawa waking Izuku and Todoroki, the officer flinched a little but them said "He is going to prison, the child's mom was taken out of the mental hospital and is coming to get him"

Whit that, Shoto hugged Izuku and started to cry and wouldn't stop until his mother came, he was so happy, just from seeing his mother free made his day.

Rei passed her number to Izuku for the kids continue to talk and them left with her hole family with her. (+touya yep)

˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜

Hope yo enjoyed! thank you for reading😊