˜Chapter 12- Idk what to name, but lets try "explanations"˜

Izuku's POV-

I could hear voices, they were pretty low but it doesn't mattered, it was all dark but I knew exactly were I was, I was in my mind place, I would wake up soon. Suddenly the dark place slowly started to fade and the sunlight started to shine.

My eyes opened slowly and heavily, I steal felt really sick but now I had "respirator?" (Is that the name? I actually don't know) the figures in the room were now clear and I could see Aizawa, Nezu and what looked like Recovery girl.

I examined the room when my eyes turned into a med cabinet, in there I saw my life saver, I saw my pills! I let go of a breath that I didn't know I was holding making the adults turn facing me.

"Oh dear! You are finally awake! How are you felling?" Recovery Girl asked rushing her way to me

I couldn't actually talk but I nodded trying to say that I felt a little better, I think she got the message

I pointed at her med cabinet and Aizawa made his way into it like he understood that I wanted something, I actually felt relived that he got the message.

He pointed at some random things at first until his eyes reached to a different bottle, My bottle. He pointed at it and I nodded, he frowned his eyebrows but handed it to me. I slowly took the respirator and at the same second I took it.

In around five minutes I was as good as new.

I knew that I would need to tell them about it, but for my surprise when recovery girl made tests while I was unconscious, she had already discovered about it and while they were talking five minutes ago they were trying to pay a pharmaceutic to create a cure for whatever it caused this episode and now I realized I still head to explain what happened exactly.

I asked her for what did she know and she told me that she knew something inside my body made sure that if I didn't take the pills I would die.

I signed and started explaining.

"When the kids where send to that lab, they couldn't allow us to escape, they couldn't loose another experiment, so this time they injected a drug inside our bodies that would slowly kill us, this drug caused our cells to be destroyed and this would make sure we didn't escape, if we don't take it, you have three hours until you finally pass out and in the end of the day you'll finally die." They looked terrified "You have to take it three times a day." "There is a way to stop the drug, but the formula is own the lab system and I think we can only reach it form inside the lab" 

"I see" Nezu said now thinking of this add in the plan. Soon his face softened, I think he found a solution

"Problem child, how exactly did you escape if you needed the pills?" Aizawa asked

"It wasn't that simple" I signed "It took around two months for us to be ready." "Each one of us would stay from lunch to dinner without the pills, we would help each other make throw it but after it was done, we had to make sure that people would see it"

I said, sadly but proudly.

Nezu this time was in the phone with a hacker, he would make sure that the mission would go smoothly, the world liking it or not.

He is really scary!

TIME SKIP

For the rest of the day, me and Nezu just stayed together watching movies, planning world domination an- Did I said world domination? HAhah I meant an interactive puzzle of the world!

Later in the afternoon, Midnight, Mic and Aizawa went with Nezu into his meeting room and I ended up being brought to the Todoroki's. They are so nice to me! 

I am always in Shoto's room, always makes me fell great but his mother says we are too loud when we are playing! 

(OI THEY ARE KIDS, GET YOUR MIND OF THE GUT).

Today Touya taught us how to bake cookies, they were delicious! They were crunchy and the chocolate chips were almost melting making it even better.

We ate it while watching his favorite movie, an All might movie, and I have to admit, it is a really cool movie even if I prefer criminal cases.

We were clearly wearing the clothes Aizawa gave us because they were amazing. Little did I know that while me and Sho were jumping and playing while the movie was going Touya and his mother were snapping pictures that in the future would be hanging in the corridor. So Awkward!

˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜
Hope you enjoyed! Thank you for reading😏

Just one thing, I will soon start a  knew book because at the time this chap is posted, I will be writing 14. Another thing! Give a look at my other story called "Are villains actually bad?" I think you guys would like😊

SEE YA SUCKERS