˜Chapter 6- Help˜

This chapter may contain sensitive topics, abuse and torture, if you don't like you should skip to the next one!

Get up! You have a test, don't waits our time brats! 

Riki, please wake up Tomoko and bring her to the test room, we are late, Kanna, go to the test room and open it please, make sure it is already for us ok?

"Ok"

"Hey, wakey wakey, Zuzu, everyone is already up, please..."

"Uhm... So bright" Is the first thing I could say after I finally woke up. I is a really cold day, I fell the cold floor right in my back, I don't want to wake up...

"Come on, I know you are awake! Do you want me to carry you?"

I nodded, I knew already that I was in my brother's arms, I don't know if is effect of his quirk or something because he is almost as warm as Riki and he has a fire basis quirk.

He carried me into the text room where he put me in my sit. The test wasn't that hard today, but something felt wrong, I fell like I forgot something.

------

After some time, we were all heading to the cafeteria for our pills and breakfast, I sit with my head at my brother shoulder and ate my apple with the pills inside, Don't judge me! I can't do it without something at my mouth.

We were all laughing together and taking our time when a announcement that changed my life happened:

"Good morning to our kids, today I'll present you the first perfect result of our little experience, he will be helping us from now on"

We froze

We didn't knew that there were more subject that weren't with us, but turns out, there was an old group of non born genius people and a group of animals for testing that was taken down after an incident with a genius "Mouse, bear, dog" that exploded their area, helping his friends escape, even if only him managed to survive. He is our inspiration, and our font of hope. But now, we have to deal with the only survivor of the non genius subjects

Doctor. Hacksuke tes or Number 29- His quirk make him able to keep a person alive independent of how hurt they are, another thing is that he can make the person that he is keeping alive suffer  2X the pain, like a torture machine.

------

I was almost seven when this happened, from that they on, life was hell, we would come back all hurt, full of bruises, being forced to get better and better, not being allowed to show any emotion or smile and talk. He would torture us, beat us, abuse us. But one day it was way too much.

-----

I was late for our morning test because no one woke me up, I wasn't felling well, I worried sick, sweating bullets all the way to the room, I didn't take my morning pill, so I was even more dizzy and weak because of a little cold I was having. I wasn't thinking straight, so in that day I didn't Ace the test for the first time in my two years there.

I was terrified, what would happen to me? Little did I know the answer was right at the door.

"OI come here, boss told me you were a naughty child who needs a punishment for their grades..." He pulled me by my sensitive arm and brought me to the training room.

He smiled with a scary grin painted in his face, his now red eyes glowing like a demon it self, he went closer and closer to me until I could back away anymore, and them, he punched me, and them again and again and again, I couldn't breath, he wouldn't  stop I was stuck terrified wasn't the definition anymore, he kicked my back and turned me around, them, he used his quirk on me, he made sure that I wouldn't die with the thing that he would do next to me, and them, he threw gasoline on my back just enough for me to catch fire and them I could hear a match.

The pain that I felt, was like I was dropped inside a volcano and lava was spreading at my body, I wanted to scream but I didn't have the voice for it, his quirk would make sure that the pain was 2 times worse but at the same time I wouldn't die.

I passed out

When I woke up, I felt like to arms whore hugging my burned body, I felt safe, until I heard "Oh, so you decided to wake up? Who do you think you are to pass out?" I shot my eyes open and discovered that I wasn't being hugged, I was tied my a chair.

He slowly came closer to me, and them smiled, he turned on the chair, It was like little shocks were being attracted to my back, the pain was unbearable but them he did something I couldn't believe, it was worse then everything, he injected poison in my veins while his quirk was on. I felt like I was decaying! I couldn't breath I was with my head down crying a river, them he put another dose and another, until I couldn't fell anything.

He pulled my head with his hand harshly wiped a tear from my face

he said something, but I couldn't hear well and my vision was full of dark spots slowly clearing

He looked at me again and called someone inside, them he told me "Why don't you smile more?" And them he powered the chair in the maximum

"Help.." I tried to say to the three people in front of me "Please help" Ït hurts" "HELP"I started crying "I'm sorry" Was what I could hear from a muffled voice, "Please forgive me!" 

I passed out.

----------------------------------------------

Izuku? Wake up! What is the matter? You are burning!

I woke up with recovery girl giving me some pills for my fever, she was patching the scar on my back and was trying to make it less visible.

"Wha- what happened?"

"Nezu told me you were sweating a lot and that you had a fever so, he brought you here. I was patching you until you started yelling for help"

"Oh.. It was just a nightmare, nothing much. Thank you by the way!" I tried to smile

"You will stay here until night okay?" she said with a glare

"Ok.."

˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜

Hope you all enjoyed! Thank you for 59 views!😊