Chapter 6~ What the Fuck!

(I'm in the middle of editing, so next chapter isn't really connected to this one)

~Zack's pov~

Warmth. And..comfy? I don't remember my bed being this comfy?

I slowly blink my eyes open, stretching out on the bed. Once the good stretch is over with, I sit up and look around. This is definitely not my room. These bed sheets, the decor, the room itself was huge and seemed to be made up of stuff you'd see in historical movies. Almost feel like I have traveled back in time, I hope this is just some bad dream.

It didn't seem all bad at first, until last nights events hit me. "Did that fucker kidnap me? I swear to god if I see him I will put up a bigger fight." I grumble to myself, gripping at the blanket. I already knew tho that I wouldn't be able to defend myself that well, I don't do well in these situations.

I toss the blanket off my body, scooting myself off the bed. I stop to look down at my body, I still have the same clothes from yesterday, meaning nothing happened to me when I was knocked out. Letting out a sigh, I once again look around the room and spot a door. Without thinking I rush over to it, and just as I reach for the knob, the door is opened.

"You again...so you really did kidnap me." I glare at the silver haired male, at this point I wasn't afraid. I take a step closer to him and poke my finger against his chest. "I demand that you return me home. I'm done of this silly game."

The silver haired guy raises an eyebrow in return, "That will not be possible. At least now right now, all I ask is that you let me explain. Actually, if you do let me explain, I will let you go."

I furrow my eyebrows, it seemed a bit fishy but I might as well listen to whatever this guy is going to say. "Go on then. Spit it out."

The guy sighs, a few seconds of silence go by before he starts talking. "My name is Cinder, and well...I am a vampire."

"Ha! You can't be serious!" I move away, covering my mouth as I laugh. "Great! I've been kidnapped by a pervert who thinks he is a vampire. My life is going amazing."

My laughter dies down when he grabs me by my shoulders so that I'm once again facing him. "I am not joking. I really am a vampire, and you...you are my beloved. My other half."

I examined his face, trying to find any trace of him lying but he had such a serious expression. Maybe he was telling the truth. "Mmm right, then surely you have fangs. Show me." And he did show me, he opened his mouth, the fangs were noticeable right away.

"This feels so surreal..and what's that thing about uhh being your beloved? I know I saw a documentary about that before." I must hand it to myself for being so calm all of a sudden. I really am having a conversation with a blood-sucking monster.

The Cinder guy seemed pleased with my words, a smile now replacing that seriousness he had. "Yes, a beloved. It means you are my life partner. It's the reason why I brought you here to my home. Every creature has a life partner, most of the time that creature will be the same creature. But in my case, it's a human."

"I must be one lucky human." I mumble in defeat, I know I always said I wanted an exciting life but this wasn't what I was expecting.

"I'm surprised you are being so much calmer now. I don't mind! I prefer this than last night. I apologize about that, I knocked you out without actually meaning to." Cinder said with pleading eyes, almost like begging for me to forgive him.

I roll my eyes and push myself away from him, heading back to the bed to sit on the comfy bed sheets. "But what about my life? I have friends and family, they will worry about me." I wasn't going to forget about my human life just for some damn vampire who claims that I am his beloved.

"Then after we marry and I ascend to the throne. You will be able to visit your human friends." Cinder said in a cheery tone like if that was just another normal day.

"I...marry? Throne? What nonsense are you spouting out now?" I glare at the vampire, but deep down I was nervous to hear what he meant by that.

"I'm sure you humans know what marriage is. I am required to marry my beloved, and only then will I be able to have the throne. I'm not just a regular vampire, I'm the prince of them. And soon, the king. Of course you will also be of royal status." Cinder explained, his words oozing with pride, but it only made me get a headache.

I really must be dreaming, but if feels too real to be some kind of dream? I wave my hand at him, signaling for him to not speak another crazy word until I get my head wrapped around this or else I might just go nuts.

Marriage at my age? I'm not ready for such a commitment, no. I'm not ready to even accept if this is real. But...maybe it is real. I have been reading too many stories about this kind of stuff. Fuck. "Cinder, was it?" He nods at my question but remains quiet, good. I rub my hand over my face, groaning as I come to terms with what I'm about to say.

"I..mm, I'll go along with this. Only! Only because I want to experience it, I'm not agreeing to anything!" I pause for a moment, trying to be careful with my words, "I've read many stories of this type of thing, vampire takes his victim and she falls in love type of stories. And so I believe this is my chance to see it happen." That was good, right? A totally valid reason.

Cinder chuckled once I was done, taking a hold of my hand. I tried pulling my hand back just out of reflex but he held it tightly. "I can't wait to show you around."

---------

Vote
&
Comment