Chapter 11~ Marked

~Zack's pov~

Cinder had brought me back to his room and set me down on the bed. "Um..C-Cinder.." I whispered out, watching as he paced around.

He didn't look at me or even stop pacing, but he did say something. "I have to mark you sooner than I thought.."

"Mark me? Hah!" I scoffed, rolling my eyes. "Over my dead body."

"Do you want what happened in the kitchen to happen again?" Cinder asked, raising an eyebrow.

I slowly shook my head, frowning. "Then let me mark you." Cinder said again.

"Um Cinder...I don't think-" I stopped talking when Cinder grabbed my chin and tilted my head up. Making me stare into his red eyes, but his eyes had a golden swirl in them and..wow..I began feeling dizzy and dull.

"You will let me mark you..right now. And when it's over, you won't remember anything, just that you agreed to be marked." Cinder said but it sounded a bit distant for me.

My mind was so...fuzzy, I couldn't hear what I said but I knew I said something due to feeling my lips moving. Then suddenly, everything went blank.

€€€€€€€€€

~Cinder's pov~

I run my fingers down Zack's unclothed back, placing a kiss on the back of his head. I finally marked this beauty as mine, officially.

Although I might have used my powers to make him agree, don't hate me. I know it was a bad thing but hey, it was necessary annnnnnd I'll be fine as long as Zack doesn't know.

Zack began stirring, meaning that he was waking up. "Hey babe..did you sleep well?" I asked him but didn't get a response right away.

I placed another kiss at the back of his head, sliding my hand down his side and resting it on his hip.

Zack slowly sat up, releasing a small 'ow'. Probably feeling the pain in his lower half.

"Why do my hips hurt...and my um butt.." Zack mumbled the last word, making me chuckle at his shyness just for a simple word.

"Well, we had sex. And I was a bit rough so.." I shrugged, scratching the back of my neck. I watched Zack's reaction, expecting him to scream at me or something but instead...

Zack had furrowed his eyebrows. "I..really? I don't remember us doing anything.." It was clear to me that he definitely didn't remember anything that happened a while ago so I am safe.

"Of course you don't remember, you kept passing out. But either way you were still hot when I was thrusting my dick into you." I whispered seductively, smirking.

My words caused a blush to form on Zack's cheeks, and I received a soft slap from him to my shoulder.

A knock came from my door and I narrowed my eyes, walking towards it and slightly opening it, a guard standing there. "What is it?"

"Your brothers are back, sir." The guard said, making me release a groan. "Alright." I said, closing the door and walking over to the closet to put something on.

"Who was it?" Zack asked. I glanced over ay him, seeing him get up from the bed with the blanket wrapped around him.

"It was just one of my guards, they said my brothers are back. You can take a shower, I'll have a guard here to show you the way to the living room." I said as I put on some decent clothing, sliding on my ring which showed I was a royal. The stone made of vampire blood, the royal ancestors.