Waking up next to him

Because I'm lonely and this is what i want

Phillip yawned, squinting his eyes against the light streaming in through the windows. He smiled, the sun beams warming his face. He turned his head to face the still asleep Phineas. He looked so much more relaxed when he was sleeping. Phillip snuggled back under the covers, resting his knees against Phin's and curling his arms around the broad chest. Phineas inhaled deeply as Phillip pressed his lips to his neck. The ringmaster smiled. Phillip's lips on his neck was a wonderful way to wake up. He reached up, hooking his fingers under Phillip's chin, tilting his head to face him. The way the sunlight struck Phineas's eyes made them golden, and Phillip was once again breathless at the beauty of the man he loved. As their lips pressed together, Phineas ran his fingers through Phillip's hair, combing it through gently. Phineas pulled away, and Phillip let out a whimper.
"Shhh..." Phin stroked Phillip's cheek. "I just want to see you, lying there, beautiful in the morning sun."
Phillip squeaked. Even after six months of this, he couldn't get over it when the ringmaster complimented him like that, and his gravelly morning voice still made him weak in the knees. His heart bursting, he leaned forwards, his soft lips brushing Phineas's neck, then his jaw, then resting against his mouth. Phineas smiled into the kiss, wrapping his arms around Phillip's slim waist and pulling him closer. Their bodies curved towards each other, fitting together perfectly.
"I love you," Phillip mumbled into the kiss.
Phineas smiled again. "I love you too."

Help I'm so lonely