Inside Out

"P.T., your shirt is inside out."
    Barnum looked down. "So it is," he sniffed. "but I've had a rough day, the state of my clothing is the least of my concerns."
    Phillip giggled. "Come on, you have a show in an hour, we can't have you looking like that." He walked over to the ringmaster and began fiddling with his shirt buttons.
    "Where would I be without you?" Barnum sighed.
    "Probably a lot less rich and a lot more..." Phillip trailed off as he finished unbuttoning Barnum's shirt.
    "What?"
    "Nothing," Phillip said quickly, diverting his gaze from Barnum's chest.
    P.T. smirked. "Oh really?"
    Phillip flushed, looking away.
    "God, you're so cute when you're flustered," Barnum said. A devilish thought surfaced in his mind. He pulled his shirt off entirely, dropping it to the floor.
    Phillip turned at the sound, his jaw dropping slightly as the ringmaster advanced, his chocolate eyes sparkling with mischievous intent. Phillip stepped back nervously, until he felt the wall press against him. Barnum kept on walking towards him, pinning him in one spot with his intense gaze. Phillip gulped, gazing at P.T.'s muscular torso.
    "Kiss me." Barnum said, his low voice sending shivers up Phillip's spine.
    Phillip squeaked.
    Barnum cocked an eyebrow.
    "Make me," Phillip whispered. He knew that he was asking for it, but he didn't care. Barnum smiled.
"I could have you on your knees moaning my name in a matter of minutes if I wanted to," Barnum said, his tone dominating.
Phillip whimpered, his legs quaking with pleasure at the thought.
    Barnum growled, pushing him up against the wall so Phillip's legs were around his waist.
    "I said, kiss me."
    "Try- try harder," Phillip stuttered.
    P.T. pressed his bare chest to Phillip's and lowered his head to Phillip's neck. He breathed on it softly, making Phillip stifle a moan.
    "Kiss me," Barnum said again, the words vibrating up Phillip's neck.
    "Fine."
    Barnum lifted his head as Phillip lunged forward, locking lips with the ringmaster. Barnum grinned as they kissed. He gently bit Phillip's bottom lip, and the younger man moaned. P.T. took the opportunity to probe his tongue into Phillip's mouth. Phillip let him, enjoying being dominated a little too much. He ran his hands up and down Barnum's bare back, tracing the hard panes of muscles. He rubbed his thumb over the small of P.T.'s back.
    "You taste good," he mumbled into the kiss. Barnum chuckled, an action which sent vibrations through Phillip's mouth.
    "Just say whenever you want a taste," said the ringmaster.
    Phillip pulled away and leaned his forehead against Barnum's. They gazed at each other, brown eyes meeting blue. Phillip smiled. "I will," he said softly.