Losing game

Note : I was listening to Arcade by Duncan Laurence and Fletcher 🤧. Then I got the idea to write this one.

***

Jungkook stir in his sleep. Someone is inside his apartment, and he know who is the culprit was. He heard someone open his bedroom door..

"Wake up Jeon. You're going to be late" he can feel his blanket being pulled down. He was wearing nothing except a black boxer, his usual attire to sleep. And the girl in his room didn't bother with that. She was used to see him like that in the morning.

"Park Chaeyoung" Jungkook groan. "Why you always disturb my sleep. Just go, annoyed someone else" he murmured in his pillow while pulled the blanket back to cover his body.

"It's 'not always'. I just want to share my breakfast with you, as a good neighbour, and a good friend. But then I found that you're still sleeping, sooo here I am waking you up" she shrugged standing beside his bed.

"And you just need me to drive you to your work place" he add for her, still with his eyes closed.

"Oh and that one too" she grinned. Jungkook chuckled at her.

"I'm not your chauffeur you know"

"Of course you're not. I already make french toast anyway, your favorite" she sat on his bed.

"So today you lured me with those french toast?" He asked, and opened one of his eyes.

"Yes" she answer shamelessly. Jungkook laughed then he turn to lay at his back and pulled her to lay with him. He wrapped his hands around her waist.

"Oof, Jungkook. I thought I told you to wake up." She mumbled facing his bare chest.

"Ssshhh, you're so noisy. Just stay still, ten more minutes then I'll wake up." She obeyed.

Two minutes later..
"Chae? Why are you so quiet?" He looked down at her.

"You said I should stay still" she gaze up at him innocently. Jungkook chuckled and sat up.

"Fine, I'll take shower now" he ruffled her hair before stepped inside his bathroom. Chaeyoung grumbled because it make her hair messy.

"Be quick, don't shower like a girl!" She shouted.

"Shut up!" He shouted back from inside the bathroom.

*

"Went together in the morning and being dumped in the night" Jimin, his co worker shook his head while wiping the table. Jungkook just arrived at his work place. A coffee shop owned by his friend, Kim seokjin. Jimin saw him came with the girl from inside the coffee shop.

"Don't start again hyung" Jungkook said pulled out his barista apron from the drawer and wearing it. "I just helping my friend"

"Bullshit" Lisa appeared from the back. "You should tell her that you are in love with her"

"He has a boyfriend" he said matter of factly.

"We already know that. In fact, you didn't tell her even before she has one" Lisa stated. He can't denied that. His subconscious may think that now she was in a relationship, he no longer have the chance to admit his feelings. He may feel some regret, and wished he would have expressed his emotions sooner.

"I wont do that. She's going to hate me and ruin our friendship" His eyes looking at the book store where she work across their coffee shop through the glass window.

"You're pathetic" Lisa shook her head. "You don't know that-"

"Stop it Lisa. Our dear friend here wouldn't listen to us" Jimin cut her off.