Tryst (M) - Part 1

A woman placed her hands on a man chest as she rode him hard, she can't stop moaning since the first time she slid down on him. She'd met him in the bar this evening and he'd charmed her to a hotel room right away. This man already makes her orgasm with his expert mouth earlier. And looks like he was having no trouble helping her to number two.

"Aaaah.." the woman tossed her head back as she move faster, focused on the pleasure building inside while the man was looking at her. Her bare chest was right in front of his face. He can't help but slid his hand up, squeezing her mounds, make her moan louder. Her core clenched tightly, making him groan.

He sat up abruptly and gripped her hips, moving it back and forth. The woman wrapped one arm around his neck and put the other behind her, gripping the sheet. For a moment she opens her eyes and their eyes met. She leaned in and kiss him. Tongue clashing as he welcomed her kiss with an equal passion.

She pulled away when he moved her hips faster, drawing another moans from her. She gripped the sheet harder and arching her back. As they close to orgasm, he got her breast on his mouth and suck hard, pushing her over the edge. The woman's entire body shook as she screamed of pleasure of second orgasm. The man stilled and followed after. He rest his head on her chest, arms wrapped tightly around her waist as she also wrapped hers around his neck.

As he nuzzled her chest, he wanted to take her again. And so, he did. In a second, he moves and flip her body, make her all on four. There had been a fire inside him when he saw this woman, since they're in the bar. She attracted him and unconciously make him aroused. He can't get enough of her.

He curled an arm under her breasts and nudge her pussy with the tip of his member from behind before he slides in and thrust his hip slowly. She can't help but move in sync with him.

Later on, he held her up as his thrusts lost the rhythm pumping in and out inside her, hips grinded against her ass until they'd come at once. They'd fallen onto the bed afterward, exhausted and sated. He'd cupped her flushed cheek in one hand, brought those plump lips to his and kissed her slowly, leisurely. And they hadn't moved since.

The next day, the woman woke up early when the sky still dark. She try to slip out of his arms and picks up her clothes which scattered in every corner in the room. After she get dress, she gets one last look at the man who was still sleeping peacefully, then she turn and leave the room.

***

"What do you mean they cancel it?" A young COO raised his voice on the phone. Jeon Jungkook.

"They want to revise the contract sir" person on the other side answered nervously.

"Two weeks before release?!!" He gritted his teeth. A man stepped in to his office. Jungkook glanced while still on the phone.

"Y-yes.."

"Find another one." He stated coldly. "Thanks for the heads up and keep me posted." He hangs up the phone.

"Problem?" His colleague who just stepped in took a seat on the edge of the sofa.

"Product launched is nearer. And the agency of the talents we're hiring messing up with our planned."

"I told you, don't work with that agency. They only mean trouble. Even your dad warned you before. You should listen to him, he's the CEO in this company for God’s sake." He threw up his hand in frustation.