Rêver

"Break time, Chae." Kun appear beside Chaeyoung as he came in off of his break.

"Go on Chaeng, so I can get my turn after you quickly" Lisa nudge at her.

"Okay" Chaeyoung nodded and then strolled out to the space in the back of the coffee shop. She walk through the hallway until she find a comfortable sofa at the edge with plusher carpets.

There's a door next to sofa led into the manager's slash the owner office who never visits or infrequently visits. It's because Myung Hee unnie was only ever come in every second weekend. That, if she counted as the owner too. Chaeyoung had been told that the real owner is her sibling. She don't know if it's true or just a rumour. She just shrugged it off and never ask anything again. Because for her, the most important thing is that she can receive his salary on time every month.

She sit and slumped on the sofa. This is definitely one of her favorite thing. When they are in busy hours and then she just got her break time.

It is so nice here. The noise from the shop actually just disappeared. And this is the place where she and the rest of her co-workers spend their break turn most of the time rather than their locker room which only has wooden benches in it. Here is better. Fifteen minutes feels too short because it's so comfortable.

Chaeyoung pulled out her phone from her pocket and propped her elbow on the arm of the sofa to support his chin. She open her social media and started looking for something that interesting for her.

*

"Noona?"

Chaeyoung glanced up over. "Yeah?" It was Samuel.

"A little help, please. There's too much of customer right now"

"Oh sure."

When Chaeyoung stepped into the shop, she was confused. There's not too much customer like Sam said, not even a queue or someone ordering for a coffee. She turn her head to looked at Samuel. "Are you making things up Sam?" She narrowed her eyes at him.

"Lisa noona asked me to said that" Samuel reply quickly as Chaeyoung narrowing her eyes at him, his fingers pointing at Lisa.

Chaeyoung put her hands on her hips, now looking at her dear female friend. "Chaeng come here quick" Lisa whispered shouting at her, ignoring how annoyed her friend is.

"You just made innocent boy lied, Lisa. And that is not nice" Chaeyoung said while approaching her.

"It's okay to lie once in a while. Come here, there something more important right now." She pulled her closer by her hand, "Look at the man over there," Lisa pointed with her eyes at a handsome man, probably same age as them, sitting in the corner of the table, fiddling with his phone. "He is our regular. A nice, normal, friendly regular if I would say."

"So?"

"Don't you notice? He always come when you are in a shift. And I'm sure that he only pays attention to you."

"Maybe it just a coincidence."

"Oh come on Chae. I know you're currently employed here, but at least you have to know when a man try to get your attention and liking you. Don't you recognizes him? you always take his order," she said, her brows drawn together.

"Uhm maybe, his face looks familiar, but then again, he's just our customer, what so different with other customer?"

Lisa rolled her eyes. "Okay, here, stand in the cash register and see what will happen" Lisa said while push Chaeyoung to stand behind the cashier machine and swap place with her. A minute later as if on a cue, the man stood up from his chair and approach her. Chaeyoung suddenly become nervous. She turn to see Lisa and the other girl just grinning and mouthing 'good luck' at her.