Pragma (Part 2)

Jungkook was driving fast to Chaeyoung's parents house. It's just about two weeks ago he came to pick Chaeyoung from there and now he need to come back again. He can reach her. He just know that she's in vacation to europe right now. He didn't know which country. And he had no idea that she would sent him the divorce paper either.

"It's her decicion" her mom said, when Jungkook told her about the divorce as he arrived. "I didn't know she'd choose to go separate ways with you, because..." she halted, no, she won't spilling about that, it's not her place to say about her daughter's feeling.

"Mom," Jungkook put his hand on her from across the table "I love her" he stated.

"She doesn't feel loved. She feel like she's all alone in this marriage," she said with glistening eyes, remembering her daughter pain, even though she's bit surprised of his statement earlier.

"It was completely my fault" Jungkook paused for a moment, eyes mirroring his mother-in-law, "I'll fix this and make it right" he said sure.

Mrs. Park put her other hand on top of him and gave it a little squeeze, "Promised me to not hurt her anymore after this. And remember, things going to work if the two parties work for it"

"I promised" he nodded.

---

Chaeyoung tighten her coat, taking the time to scan her surroundings. Wander through Old Town in Prague and walking in every cobblestone alley seemed to be more magical than in the picture, and she was absolutely swept up in the charm of it all. The colored houses and store fronts, the buzz of people truly loving and living life.

Old Town is also a perfect central point in the city, with tons of hotels, and happens to be where she stayed. As this was her first time traveling solo, she wanted to pick somewhere that she knew would be lively at night so she'd feel comfortable walking back in the dark. But today Chaeyoung feel so exhausted even just one hour of walking around. It's only 6 PM and yet she decide to comeback to the hotel.

When she arrived at the lobby, she saw a familiar figure sitting on the chair near the reception desk. Her heart skip a beat as she get closer. It's him. She stop on her track as he looked up and his eyes met her. No words exchange, they're just looking at one another. She then continue walking toward the stairs, knowing that he will follow her to her room on the second floor.

"How did you know I'm here?" She asked without looking at him as she stepped in and made her way toward the pantry.

"Your mom,"

"Of course" she muttered before get herself a water.

"So, this is your hiding place while you made our family lawyer busy?" He asked

Chaeyoung put down her glass and looking at him "Have you signed the paper?" She tried hard to said it without shaking her voice too much.

Jungkook pulled out something from his jacket pocket. "This paper?"

The fact that he put the divorce paper in his pocket, enough to make her bewildered, and then he just shot her into volcanic rage with what he does next. He tore up the divorce paper, letting the pieces flutter to the floor. "What paper?"

And Chaeyoung lost it. With an animalistic growl she didn't even know she was capable of, she threw her body towards his, her hands out as she shoved at him with enough strength to make him stumble. The last eight months of emotional upheaval was all there.