Amoureux (M) - part 2

"Have you seen the MV teaser of BTS sunbae?" Said a girl.

"Oh my god, yes I have! They are all so handsome! You saw Jungkook oppa? he's sooo boyfriend material. If I were his girlfriend, I'll be so lucky and I'm going to keep him in my room all day!" Said another girl, followed by giggled from the two of them. Chaeyoung who heard it from inside the cubicle, rolled her eyes. She was in one of restroom in the company building. 

She didn't knows the owner of the voices, it must be those trainee girls. 'Didn't they know that Jungkook is her boyfriend?' she tought. Oh well, it must be because not the whole people in the company know about her relationship, more over those girls. But, didn't they have a practice? Why gossiping around? She shook her head and flush the toilet. After fixing her skirt, Chaeyoung get out from the cubicle. And when she appeared, two pair of eyes immediately on her.

"Ooh unnie. I didn't know you are in the toilet." Chaeyoung only nodded at them with little smile.

"Practice?" She asked while washing her hands.

"Yes. But we have a break for an hour right now." It was already late actually, but that really the price to pay for success and started everything. Even though she kinda pissed with their comment about her boyfriend, they are still newcomer and have no clue about her having Jungkook as her boyfriend. They are her hoobae.

"Keep fighting and good luck" she give them smile, "See you around."

"Ah yes unnie, thank you!" they said in unison.

As soon as she stepped out from the toilet, her phone went off. Jungkook name flashed across the screen.

"Hey baby, are you done? I'm already in a parking lot in the basement" He said.

"I'm on my way, just wait a moment" she informed him.

"Okay" he replied then hung up the phone.

*

"Hey" he greeted her with wide smile as she opened the passenger car door.

"Hey" she smile back, and looking at his attire. A black shirt and his sleeve was rolled up to his elbow, pair with black pants, and she noticed that his suit jacket was on the back seat. "Got an interviews?"

"Mhmm. It was for some US radio show" Jungkook nodded as he started driving. Her boyfriend definitely going to be busy in the next few weeks with the release of his band new single. The MV teaser already out yesterday, and tomorrow he'll do the global press conference with his members. In fact, these past few day they already hard to meet each other.

Maybe this is one of the reason why he texted her this morning and told her that he's going to pick her up tonight. To spend time with her before schedules takes up all his times. Both of them know, comeback for idols can mean: they getting up at dawn everyday for interviews either it's for magazine or radio, performs on live show or maybe at awards, not to mention their practice which nearly everyday. The schedule is gruelling, she knows that very well. It will take every strength an idol has to get through it.

*

"We are here" Jungkook announce, as he park his car at the basement parking of the building. He unbuckled his seatbelt and turned his body around to take his jacket suit and their bag at the back seat. Locks of dark hair tumbled over his forehead, brushing his brows. "What do you want to eat for dinner?" He asked, his hand still reaching for his jacket.