Ludus

Chaeyoung step out from her locker room at the swimming pool area. She need an extra practice for the next competition at their university. She made her way toward cafetaria. A lot of practice worn out her energy, she was starving.

"Chaeyoung!" She heard someone call her. It was taehyung and her other friends. She walk closer to them.

"You guys still here? Still have a class?" She ask, sitting up beside Taehyung.

"Nope. We are waiting for you" Taehyung teased. Chaeyoung chuckled.

"How sweet" she said at him. She can see from the corner of her eyes, one person scoffed.

"Where Lisa Chae?" Jimin ask.

"I thought she was with you guys?" He shook his head. "I don't see hoseok oppa either" she furrow her brows.

"Jungkook oppa!" A girly voice stopping their conversation.

"Wow, your new toy Kook?" Jimin mumble. The said man only silent. As far as she know since their freshman year, Jungkook was serial dater. Well, those girls was throwing herself to him actually. He just say yes and then dumped them in the other day.

"Oppa, you are going to pick me up right? You said we are going to the barbeque in Taehyung's oppa place tonight" The girl ask Jungkook with her whiny voice while leaning her body to him. Chaeyoung bet she did that on purpose, make she want to puke, not cute at all.

"Of course. Dress nicely I'll pick you up at Seven" he said smiling at her.

"Okay! See you later!" She said before peck his left cheek in a flash and leave.

"You invited her?" Jimin ask him in disbelieve.

"Yes. She's my date"

"For today.." Taehyung and Chaeyoung said in the same time cutting him off before chuckling together.

"You guys just jealous with what I can do" Jungkook took his water bottle and drink.

"No, we are not. We are dignified person. Those kind of action is not in our dictionary" Taehyung stated then high five with Chaeyoung. It's really good that Taehyung oppa always take her side than the man in front of her.

*

The barbeque party usually just their group of friend. And always at the same place, Taehyunng's. She was cutting a mango in the kitchen when Jaehyun appeared to take some plate.

"Hey Chae. I didn't see you coming."

"Well, you just too busy with the stove over there in the backyard" she giggled.

"Yeah, I guess. Do you know the girl who wearing flowery dress?"

"No. But she's Jungkook new date" she shrugged.

"He doesn't change at all" he shook his head.

"You should teach him how to behave like a man and stop being a jerk." Jaehyun laughed at that. "Anyway where's Yeri? She's not coming with you?"

"No, she can't. A lot of assignment make her busy these days" he mused. "I got to bring these outside. Don't stay too long in here or.. no food for you" he winked.

"Don't worry, I'll finished this in no time" she grinned.

A minutes later she heard someone come in through a back door again. "Jae, do you missed anything?"

"I'm not Jaehyun" Jungkook whispered at her ears make she jump in surprised.

"Jungkook! Stop doing that!" She glare at him.