Chp 2

I walked back home, knowing that if I stayed longer, I would've ended up ruining the punching bag

I sighed once I saw that I was already standing in front of my house. I reached out for the keys and opened the door slowly, trying my best not to make any sound that could alert Parker and let him know about my arrival.

"Aurora," growled Parker, his alcoholic smell filling the house. I scrunched my nose up in disgust and decided to ignore him.

"Aurora," he called again, this time his dark eyes meeting mine. "Didn't I tell you that you're not supposed to leave?"

"I had to go," I muttered out, not daring to look back into his eyes. "Stuff you won't understand."

I wished I could punch him the way I punch the punching bag. I wished I could snap at him and let all my anger out. Tell him how much I hated him and how much he annoyed me.

Parker's lips lifted into a smirk before he narrowed his eyes at me. "You're a spoiled kid. You should get punished."

I gulped as I stared nervously at him. I started taking few steps towards the stairs, but he managed to catch me before I could reach there.

He grabbed my hair and pinned me against the wall as he fixed his eyes on me.

"What do you think?" He scoffed. "That I'll let you go easily?"
"L-leave me," I mumbled, tears filling my eyes. "J-just fucking leave me."

He smirked before he started dragging me by my hair to the kitchen. Once we were in, he pushed me against the table. A hoarse sob escaped my lips which only made his amusement grow.

A burning pain travelled from my abdomen to the rest of my body. One that increased with every second that passed and made my sobs grow louder. I clutched my abdomen as tight as I managed to in a failed attempt to stop the pain.

I weakly looked up, my eyes meeting Parker's. His figure was blurry due to the tears that filled my eyes but that didn't stop me from noticing the satisfaction his eyes held.

It was that satisfaction that had always made my stomach twist in knots. And it was that satisfaction that had allowed the guilt to grow in my heart, overtaking every bit of it and reminding me that I would never manage to defend myself. That no matter what, Parker would always succeed in hurting me.

Parker's evil laughs filled the house as he shook his head. "He was a poor guy. He must've seen you in this condition."   
I watched Parker as he left the kitchen, not before talking shit about how much of a burden am I. And how disappointed he would've been if he saw me in this condition.