Finals Week Pt.3 (short chapter)

Ah, today is the last day of finals. Then we have the three day holiday. Oh, I can't wait for today to be over! These finals have been so boring! I'm getting pretty good scores on them though, thanks to Bakugou. When I studied with him that night, it was a real big help. I don't think I'd even be getting above ten percent on these tests without his help! I need to thank him again when we meet up after school.

The school day continues as normal. You confidently finish and turn in your last test and text Bakugou if he's done in his class. Usually, on test days, the teachers let you leave if you're finished early.

Me: hey, I just finished my last test!

Spiky: And? How'd you do?

Me: I haven't gotten my score yet but I feel pretty confident about it!

Spiky: That's good. When you get your score, meet me at the cafeteria.

Me: the usual table?

Spiky: Yeah, the usual table.

You get your score back, it's 97 percent! After saying goodbye to the teacher, he wishes you a happy holiday and you head out the door, on your way to the cafeteria.

As you get closer to the cafeteria doors, you decide to text him that you're there so you pull out your phone and open your message. Suddenly, someone leans their arm on your head.

"Stop it, Bakug-" you're not Bakugou.