Part 14 Nightmare to FUN

I woke up and had to pee. I pulled the covers off of me and got out of my bed. I went down the hall and opened the bathroom door. Closing it behind me I turned on the light. I went to the toilet and took down my pajama bottoms and underwear. I sat on the toilet and started to do my business. I started to look around when I noticed something was off. The colors of the bathroom were off. The floor was completely different. Even the walls were different. My house didn't look like this. This looked like when I was on the moon. This was the bathroom on the moon.

I finished doing my business and got cleaned up. I walked back out to the bedroom. I went to the bed to see someone was there. Someone had gotten into my bed while I was gone, but that didn't make sense. I was only gone for a minute or two. I pulled the covers off of the person in my bed. It was me.
______________________________________________

I woke up screaming. I didn't know where I was. I sat up and the covers fell down to my waist. I was hot. I couldn't breathe. I grabbed the bear that was next to me. I held it tight trying to calm down. I knew it had to just be a nightmare.

The door banged open, and a giant person blocked almost all the light from the other room. I screamed again cowering behind my bear. The light turned on and I could see that it was Bear in the door.

"Max, are you ok? I heard you scream." He came over to me and knelt down beside me and the bed. He made a weird face but kept looking at me.

"I had a nightmare." I said, "But it was weird too. I was at home and when I came back from the bathroom there was someone in my bed, but it was me in my bed and... and..."

That's when Bear gave me a hug and was telling me "It's going to be ok."

I pulled away a little bit and said, "Bear, how did I get into bed? It was just a minute ago that I laid down. You said that you would be here in five minutes. And what's that smell?" I wrinkled my nose but still wanted answers to my questions.

"Well Max, I did come in about 3 minutes after we talked. You were passed out. So, I put you in bed. You didn't ask, but you have been napping for about 2 hours. And luckily for us both, I put you in a diaper. I think that smell is when you were dreaming you went to the bathroom. So..."

I pulled up the blanket and saw that yes, I had a diaper on. And yes, I needed another shower. I growled. Then looked at Bear. "I need another shower really quick, but do I have clothes?" I put the blanket back down to hide my shame.

"Yes, you have clean clothes, both Little ones and big ones. So, it's your choice what you wear." Bear looked at my situation and asked, "Would you like me to help you to the bathroom? That way you don't accidentally make a mess on your way." I hung my head in shame. But I agreed to his help.

15 minutes later I was out of the shower, again. I was in a towel walking to the bedroom, again. I looked around and Bear was nowhere to be seen. However, on my bed was 2 sets of clothes. Like Bear said, one was for a Little and the other was not. I walked to the living room door and peeked out. The only one I saw there was Bear. I had to make a decision on what to wear and I wasn't sure which would be best.

"Um Bear, could you help me with something please?" I asked. He got up and came into my room. "I don't know which one I should wear. I mean, I'm not Little right now, but what if I slip in front of everyone out there? But I don't want to be treated like a little kid if I'm not one. What do I do?" I was so worried about this. Well not worried worried, more like concerned.

"Well, if you're worried about slipping then definitely wear protection. You wouldn't want to have an accident, right?" We looked at each other and I nodded. "So that's step one." Bear put the diaper to one side and the underwear to the other. "Now remember that we've got your back in all of this. Also remember that you got up on a table and announced your secret to everyone. Nobody but you had the guts to do that. I don't think that anyone will be treating you any way you don't want to be treated. So, with that being said, why don't we pick out something that would be comfortable for you?"