author's note.

some of you are here from my tiktok, others are here from my previous stories. no matter what, i want all of you to feel welcome !!

there are a few triggers in this book, some of them include:
-body image issues
-bullying
-drug use
-violence
-death
-mental health issues

and there may be more than just these. if i ever portray any of these things in a way that makes you upset, please let me know (nicely) !!

the characters in this book don't make the best decisions, but that's solely for the character development. if you have any opinions, feel free to comment them !! i read every single comment and occasionally reply !!

the main character (Adeline) has no physical traits described (ex: i have blonde/brown hair and a perfect body). i made sure i kept it this way solely because i want everyone to feel included. as a plus size girl, it always made me upset that the main character was portrayed as a skinny girl. so i can't imagine what it's like for a poc to have to deal with a white blonde girl to be playing the main girl.

the trailer does make her seem white, but i promise i wont describe her that way here. i also won't try to describe her as a poc since i have no experience in that department.

however, the guys will be played as themselves and Adeline's best friend (Sam) is portrayed as elizabeth gillies.

this book is based around witchcraft and everything i talk about is things i've experienced while growing up in a household that practices with this stuff. if i ever get anything wrong, PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

that being said, i hope this book brings you a small (temporary) escape from the real world. thankyou so much for choosing my book, and i hope you like it !!

sincerely, maryah<3