Battle training

The next day at U.A Izuku is talking to Jaden about weapons they have made themselves. Jaden has made a spear that can turn into a bow and arrow, dual swords that can make you go faster the more you use them, a sword and shield that can turn into a axe (guess the game reference for the swords and the axe sword and shield) and 13 weapons he calls the royal arms that he made and upgraded.

Izuku during the two weeks before the first day made a second sword, upgraded his gun so that he doesn't need the attachments to turn into its other forms, made himself armor that has its own A.I named Nate. He also visited Igor and Lavenza. During the training they helped him research personas that he can choose.

Izuku also learned that Jaden was an orphan. He lost his parents and younger siblings to a villain attack. He said that he was depressed for a bit until his girlfriend came and stopped him from committing suicide. She also helped him make the royal arms. She told him to move on and look forward and don't look back. They are still dating and she is in the support course.

Aizawa came in and they started class everything was normal until the last class came and All Might came in saying "I am coming in like a normal person." He then came in dramatically. He walked to the front of the class and started explaining they were going to do battle training and to put on their costumes. Everyone showed up except Jaden and Izuku. A few moments they came with their costumes. Jaden was wearing a black shirt with chainmail under it, a black jacket with no sleeves, black combat pants and black combat boots. He wore a glove on one hand and had a knife inside of his jacket for emergencies.

Izuku had armor all around him that was made of a metal that only he had access to. The armor was red with blue stripes on the back of it. It looked like knights armor. On his sides were his two swords and his gun. On the sleeve of the armor he had his grappling hook attached to.

They started class and All Might explained the training. The teams were the same as canon except Jaden is with Izuku and Ochako is with Momo. They were against Ida and Bakagou. They came up with a plan, Izuku had Bakagou and Jaden had Ida. The excercise started and Jaden activated armiger unleashed and teleported to the roof, he then took out a sphere looking object that was redish orange on the inside. He threw it then teleported skywards, the object exploded in a ball of flames.

He teleported inside found Ida behind some boxes and started fighting him. Jaden used the star of the rogue and threw it at him. Ida dodged it and then used his quirk to get near him and try to kick him. Jaden used a different ability of his quirk, phase. This ability lets him move out of the way and leave a after image. Ida hit the phase clone and then Jaden equipped his dual swords and started slashing at him.

There were gems on the blades that started glowing. They shined brightly before Jaden put them in a reverse grip and said "Demon mode." He started moving faster and slashing faster until he got thrown in the air by a kick from Ida. He then started spinning midair and became a wheel of death. He began moving erratically, slashing at Ida making surface wounds.

Meanwhile, with the observers they watched as Jaden fought with Ida. When they saw him change his grip on the swords they knew he was doing something. When they saw him become faster they said "Wow he's faster than before." Even All Might was surprised. Back with the fight, Jaden was running out of time for demon mode so he went a to higher level. He equipped a glove that he made made that use a special string that is unbreakable. (Guess the anime reference.) He then started shooting string at seemingly random places.

Jaden then squeezed his hand and the string became known. They wrapped around Ida, trapped him and knocked him out due to pushing on pressure points thus ending the fight. He then looked around for the bomb and found it but heard a explosion that shook the building.

10 minutes earlier, Izuku was going through the lower levels looking for Bakagou. He found him on the third level, Bakagou saw him and went to fight him. He said "Deku I am going to kill you for looking down at me." He then went for a right hook which Izuku anticipated, he blocked the attack, took out one of his swords and put it in ice mode. He started slashing at Bakagou  and blocking his explosions which freezes the attacks. He then summoned Izanagi no Okami Picarro and told him to use Myriad truths.

The following attack caused the explosion that Jaden heard. When the smoke was cleared Bakagou was unconscious Izuku was fine with no scratches. Izuku told Jaden to get the bomb and after that they won, when they got to the observation room the other students started asking questions but Jaden started falling and passed out due to exhaustion. Izuku volunteered to get him to the infirmary, he got him there laid him down and went home.

Finally finished what do you think comment. SicxkFalcon is out of here.