Sports festival pt 5

Previously on Izuku the wildcard

Izuku beat the shit out of Bakagou and moved on to the next round.

Present

Izuku waited for his next match against Jaden. He was reminiscing of the times before he got his personas how his father disappeared 2 years after he was born, how he got bullied, how his life turned upside down due to that one doctor's appointment when he was 4 years old. But now here he is today studying to become a hero. He heard his and Jaden's name for the finals, he got up and started walking to the fight area.

He got there seeing Jaden and Midnight. Midnight said "This is the final fight for the 1st year sports festival. Alright we have Izuku the wildcard and Jaden the walking armory let the fight begin." Jaden immediately summoned a new weapon or two new weapons. He had a pistol in each hand that looked way too modified to be normal pistols the barrels alone were 16 inches long and 4 inches thick. (Think Alucard's pistols from helsing.) He started firing at Izuku who took his own pistols and fired at him too.

The two shot at each other until they got tired of that and put away their pistols then ran at each other with their fists. Izuku threw a right and then a kick to the left, Jaden dodged both using phase but his uses were running out. You see he had 30 uses of phase before he had to let it recharge for 5 minutes. He only had 4 more uses left before he had to dodge manually. Jaden threw a kick and punch followed by a throw. Izuku dodged the moves and moved back. He got into a stance he has used a million times before.

With a hand one of his guns he took it out and pointed it at his head. The crowd were confused until they thought he was going to kill himself. They heard the gunshot and him yelling out "Come my first ally and friend Yoshitsune." And out came Yoshitsune in all his glory ready to fight. Izuku said "Myriad slashes." Jaden tried to use phase but the attack completely ignored his phase and gave him a whole lotta cuts. Jaden said "So Izuku you hid a few secrets from me neh?" Izuku just nodded his head.

Izuku said "I knew I would fight you someday so I developed and learned a few new techniques." Jaden said "Well the we should actually start taking this more seriously now eh Izuku?" Izuku just said "Let's do it." He then took out his pistol and said "Lucifer." He shot at his head and out came a man with horns on his head and six wings on his back. Jaden said "Armiger unleashed level 5." Now lets talk about Jaden's armiger, when Jaden uses armiger he only has access to 14 weapons that are powerful in their own right. Well that is level 1. He has the power of each weapon locked in 5 levels. When he goes up a level he unlocks a fifth of their real power.

Well level 5 is the full power of all 14 weapons and the full power is downright scary, now back to the fight. Jaden said "This is the full power of the most powerful weapons I have ever created." Jaden then disappeared with no trace not even dirt was left he then appeared behind Izuku with the katana of the warrior. Izuku then turned around with his sword already out and blocked his strike. Izuku said "You're fast but let's see how you fair against a partial transformation. TYRANT, DDRAIG AND ALBION LETS GO!!!!"

Izuku's hair turned black and his eyes light blue and dark red. While Lucifer aura change from purple to gold. Jaden's hair and eye color turned silver. He then said " I won't give up I will use everything in my power to win." Izuku said "Well then lets see how you handle this. Lucifer concentrate then Morningstar. Ddraig boost me" A gold aura surrounded Izuku then the sky turned dark with stars all over. The sky then started to rotate until a laser dropped from one of the stars onto Jaden.

It obliterated the area Jaden was standing on knocking him out of the fight. Well it should have but Jaden used his shield of the Just to block the attack, but it looked more different. It was now a circular shield rather than a rectangular and had a face of a man with horns (Think of ifrit from ffxv and there you go.) Jaden said "Well you showed me such a strong attack let me return the favor." Jaden summoned a ring on his finger. He said "Well Izuku prepare yourself because this is gonna hurt you a lot."

He raised his hand in the air and gathered all of his energy into the ring he then spun creating a orb around Izuku and closed his fist making the inside of the orb go dark. All you could see was Izuku then a black hole appeared inside the black hole hole and tried to suck him in. Izuku had another idea though he said "Albion divide now." His wings glowed and the feathers grew as the black hole lost power. When it lost all of its power the orb shattered like glass and Izuku was fine.

They both then had a silent agreement one last attack. Izuku's and Jaden's fist glew black and silver respectively. They then ran at each other. Izuku saying "Evolution dragon's obsidian fist." and Jaden saying "Ice devils silver claws." They then threw their fist at each other, Izuku for the face and Jaden for the stomach. Izuku avoided Jaden's punch and hit him hard in the face knocking him out and ending the fight.

Well this took me a while to finish sorry for the wait. SicxkFalcon is out of here.