Sports festival pt3

Previously on Izuku the wildcard

"I have a favor to ask. I want you to make Shoko realize that her fire side isn't my quirk its her. Please I beg you I know I was a bad parent I am trying to make amends." Izuku just nodded. He then went out side to fight Shoko.

Present

Izuku went out with a plan already in mind. He was going to activate another feature of Grand Incursio that he kept hidden from everyone including the author. Author sama thoughts 'You sneaky little bastard.' It was called dragon takeover. You see the amour was made of scales from an ancient beast called Tyrant. Now this dragon was able to evolve to suite its environment even now it is still evolving inside the armour. How Izuku got ahold of those scales nobody knows. Now dragon takeover lets him basically upgrade the armour into evolved states, one of which is called Grand Incursio strike form.

This form gave the suit a new appearance for example the wings are now a dual set with one on his upper back and the other on his lower back, the cannons are now one giant artillery piece, the helmet shows a bit of Izuku's face but it has scales on it, and finally his swords are in a state called dragon claws which made them combine with his claw gloves that he made during the two weeks. The claws are sharper and can cut through titanium. Anyways he went into the arena where he saw Shoko and the spectators waiting for him to start the fight.

Izuku nodded to Midnight to start the fight. Midnight dropped her whip and said "Start." Izuku took out his elemental sword and said "Fire mode." Since he know she uses only her ice aspect. He sliced the ice while keeping his right hand over his transformation sword. He found a opening to summon his armour. He said "Grand Incursio." His armour came out and people gasped at the intricate looking armour. Present mic said " WOW LOOK AT IZUKU MIDORIYA IN HIS COOL LOOKING ARMOUR." Izuku said "Shoko you have 3 moves to take me down before I beat you, you better use your fire." Shoko yelled out "No I will show him that I can beat you without using his fire."

She then sent a glacier at him but the armour had already evolved to accommodate for that and sent out a pulse of heat. Izuku said "You have two moves left. Its your power not his." Shoko sent a hail of ice at him but again the armour has already accommodated for that and sent out another pulse of heat. Izuku said "One move left. It is your quirk not his ok, it isn't your mom's or your dad's it is yours ok how can you not understand that." Shoko then had a flashback to what her mother said to when she was young. Then her left side catched on fire. She said "Thank you Izu but I have to win." She combined her fire and ice together and sent a big explosion to Izuku.

What they saw shocked them Izuku was still standing but in a new armour he said "Grand Incursio: strike form." Izuku said "I know you have to but I do too. Artillery shot: metal scatter." Izuku aimed his artillery cannon to the sky that shot a cannonball that had a electric symbol on it. It went up to the air and exploded which then made made it rain metal shards everywhere in the fight area. He then said "Izanagi no Okami Picarro." Out came his second strongest persona what he said next scared Shoko. He said "Izanagi use zio on the metal." Izanagi nodded and curled into a ball and then gathered energy which he then shot up firing lightning to the air which then got directed to the metal on the ground. Izuku said "Thanks for the fight." The lightning hit the metal which became a field of electrified metal.

Shoko stepped into a piece of the metal which in turn shocked her into unconsciousness. Midnight said "Izuku Midoriya wins." Izuku picked up Shoko and took her to the infirmary. While walking to the exit Shoko snuggled up to him. When Izuku got to the infirmary he saw Recovery Girl there and left Shoko on one of the beds. The rest of the rounds went smoothly except Tenya losing and having to fight Jaden. On to the fight. Midnight said "Will Jaden Emerald and Tenya Ida step onto the field?" Jaden stepped on the field and Ida did the same.

Midnight said "Let the fight begin." Before they began Jaden said "You know I know who is watching right now, not just civilians, not just pro heroes, but the other hero schools. They are gathering information about us for the provsional exams. You know what I say to that come at me chuckle fucks." The other hero schools heard this and thought 'You're dead.' Jaden said "Poseidon's trident." Out came his spear which he twisted in his hand to turn it into a trident.

He stabbed the trident in the ground causing a small earthquake. The earthquake caused the arena to change and become hazardous, the ground now has spikes to block Iida from moving for a bit. He then said "Come on Iida lets see what your speed can do in this environment." Jaden then threw a smoke bomb down. When the smoke cleared he wasn't there anymore Iida began looking for him. As he was looking a voice said "Permacast: Blizzara." As those words were uttered a blizzard came out of nowhere and enveloped the fight area.

Jaden's voice was heard "My parents told me a story of ice demons a long time ago. These spirits were called in my native language "Gelugon". They are described as commanders of the armies of hell. They were ruthless and hated weak demons. Well when I was born my mother saw a dream where I was depicted as a Gelugon but not just any Gelugon I was the strongest one, but you know what she did afterwards I was taken to the village priest to see what was up with me. You know what he found I was the incarnation of satan's right hand and a Gelugon Nautilus. So I was given the middle name of Noctis."

Jaden then appeared behind Iida and said "Ice demons rage." From his mouth came ice shards that went towards Iida at fast speeds. Iida guarded himself by going behind one of the many spikes in the ground. Jaden disappeared in the blizzard again and began to speak. He said "After I was taken to the priest the people began to hate me, they called me "demon brat", the only people who didn't call me demon brat were my parents and later my siblings after they were born. There was a event that happened every year on my birthday after I was 2 years old called the ice hunt. They would hunt me down and beat me to near death, they would leave scars on me. Since I didn't want my family to get hurt I would meet the villagers on the way to my house to lead them away from my house. It wasn't until after 2 years of that happening I got my quirk armiger. My quirk allowed me to protect myself from the villagers. It came with my first weapon the engine blade or as it is known now the Ultima blade."

The audience were shocked of what the villagers did to him. The students were shocked that his village did that to him and that the weapons he is known for was his first blade. Jaden reappeared this time in the air and said "Ice demons shiver." Ice shards from medium to large were shot from a black mist. Jaden disappeared again and resumed talking "I trained with my quirk and upgraded my engine blade all the way to mark 4 and then I upgraded the Engine blade from the remains of my previous lifes blade to make the Ultima blade, the blade that god fears. I then created my other weapons the charge axe, the demon blades, the shinigami's scythe, kami's spear and yami's dagger. All these weapons were made by myself and my family who were the best blacksmiths in the village. The villagers saw the power my weapons had and hired a villain to kill my family to get to my weapons. You know what I did after my parents and my siblings were killed I went on a rampage I killed the villain and the villagers. I killed everyone in the village including the children."

The audience looked at Jaden with fear and disgust. Iida said "Why did you even come to the school you villain scum? Are you here to spy on us?" Jaden said "No I am here to make amends for my sins. I am here to become a hero and save all the people I can. But right now I'm going to win this festival." Jaden appeared from the blizzard and opened his mouth to eat the blizzard, he then took a red sphere from his armiger inventory and popped it in his mouth. The spectators were surprised of what he did. Jaden said "Ice demons red hot rage." He opened his mouth and shot a blizzard of red ice at Iida which exploded, once they hit their target, in a fiery explosion.

Iida was knocked out and Jaden was declared the winner. The next match was Izuku against Bakugo.

Hey guys sorry for not posting hope you liked it. Hope you liked the chapter. SicxkFalcon is out of here.