Sports festival pt 4

Name for gear
Elemental blade=Yoso no hana or element flower
Changing blade= hana o kaeru or changing flower

Previously on Izuku the wildcard

Iida was knocked out and Jaden was declared the winner. The next match was Izuku against Bakugo.

Present

Izuku was walking out the hallway to his fight when he saw Jaden waiting for him. Jaden said "Hey Izuku can I talk to you really quick?" Izuku nodded his head. Jaden continued "I need to know do you hate me for killing the people?" Izuku said "No you had a good reason Jaden or should I call you Noctis?" Jaden just chuckled and shook his head no. Jaden said "Hey Izuku thanks for being my friend." Izuku just began walking and put his thumbs up.

Izuku went to his side of the field. Izuku said "Well Katsuki its time for us to settle our score old friend?" Katsuki said "We never were friends deku you were just a annoyance that needs to die." Midnight said "Fighters begin." Izuku said "Huh so after all this time you still think that, you insane fuck. How you came from the nicest woman I have met still eludes me? Well I am not fighting you but someone else would like to, say hello to Tyrant for me." Izuku eyes then turned a dark red and his hair turned black. Izuku???said "So you are the one who made my hosts life a hell huh? Weak ass punk."

Katsuki said "Weak I'll show you whose weak Deku. Ap shot." Izuku??? said "I am not Izuku I am Tyrant the dragon that inhibits his armour." Tyrant dodged the move and put his hands in a circle and said "Evolution dragon's roar." A black ray came out of his mouth. Katsuki barely dodged the ray before shooting another explosion. Tyrant ate the explosion and then said "I am the evolution dragon Tyrant, the dragon that destroyed a whole empire by himself. I am the dragon that surpasses all dragons, I am also your defeater." Tyrant took Yoso no hana and Hana o kaeru and said "True dragon takeover: partial dragon form."

Izukus body started to change forms he sprouted black wings from his back that looked mechanical and black claws that looked like gauntlets sprouted on his arms, his skin started turning into scales and his eyes turned into slits. His ears turned into elf like ears. Tyrant said "This is what happens when me and Izuku along with the other two dragons achieve partial synchronization. Alright then let's see how truly strong you are." Bakugo and Tyrant charged at each other. Tyrant pulled back his fist and said "Evolution's dragons obsidian fist." His fist was coated in black energy wound his fist back and hit Bakugo in the stomach sending him flying but Bakugo barely recovered to send himself up into the air to stop him from passing the boundary line.

Bakugo went high up into the air and started using his explosions to spin himself. He gained a massive amount of speed. He said "Howitzer impact." Tyrant wasn't having any of that and said "Divide and boost, Ddraig and Albion." The gems on the wings and claws glowed and two voices said "On it, Tyrant." Both the gauntlets and wing said boost and divide respectively. Bakugo felt his energy depleting and before he knew it he was in front of Tyrant with no speed and couldn't make explosions. Tyrant grabbed his head and started punching the balls out of him.

Thanks to boosting and dividing what would of felt like an 18 wheeler rolling you over is now a mountain that is being thrown at him everytime Tyrant punched him, but oh no the fun wasn't over. You see Tyrant has picked up a few things over the millennia well one of those was a technique called combo star. This technique makes everytime a punch is made after 10 punches it doubles the weight behind the punch. What would have been 1 mountain is now 2 mountains then 4,8,16,32,64,128 and so on so for. The technique is only stopped by how much endurance the body of the user has. But sadly Tyrant is holding the power by almost 1/100 of his real strength.

So Bakugo doesn't really feel the full power he only feels 18 wheelers on himself. Now back to the massa I mean fight Bakugo is barely alive but Tyrant heals his physical wounds but not his exhaustion and then throws him out declaring Izuku the winner. Izukus body started turning back to normal. His hair was back to blue, red and green. He said "Ah that was therapeutic we should do this again." Even though Bakugo was unconscious he flinched at Izukus words.

Well crap hi everyone it has been a damn while since I posted sorry anyways hope you liked it. SicxkFalcon is out of here.