Sports festival pt2

Previously on Izuku the wildcard

Izuku is sitting with Momo and Jaden. Shoko came up to Izuku and said "Izuku you are the strongest so I am gonna aim to defeat you." Izuku just nodded and accepted the challenge. They were then called to go to the stadium. They all got up and left.

Present

Present Mic was shouting "What is up listeners? Today is the day of the sports festival." Everyone in the stadium cheered. Present Mic said "Ok first class is hero class 1a." Class 1a with Izuku at the front with his arm on his right sword's handle, came out of the tunnel. The crowd cheered for the class. Present Mic then called the rest of the classes, hero class 1b, general studies classes, support classes and business classes. Then the crowd quieted down so that the classes can hear steps of high heels from a tunnel in the middle of the wall the classes were looking at. Out came a long black haired woman with a skin tight costume and a dark mask on her face with a stick with rope things at the end.

The woman got on a stage in front of them. She got up and began to speak "I am the r-rated heroine Midnight." (basically the same things as canon.) Midnight said "Now will first year representative Izuku Midoriya come up." Izuku went to the stage and began his speech "Well all I want to say is thank you to everyone who came and those that are watching from home. Also I know what this means to other classes if they do their best they get in the hero classes so I say to that GO BEYOND YOUR LIMITS AND REACH FOR THE STARS. GO BEYOND PLUS." Everyone then shouted "ULTRA!!!" He then put his hand up and brought his index finger up with his thumb out. (Like the fairy tail number 1 sign.) Everyone did the sign.

Present Mic said "WOW MIDORIYA REALLY KNOWS HOW TO WORK A CROWD. OK THE FIRST EVENT IS A RACE AROUND THE OUTSUDE OF THE STADIUM. ALL STUDENTS LINE UP AT THE STARTING LINE." Everyone lined up and waited for the start signal. Present Mic said "ALRIGHT RACERS GET READY." Izuku summoned black frost and activated ofa 100% full cowl, which then gave a cowl to black frost. "STEADY." Shoko activated her ice aspect of her quirk. "AND." Bakagou made explosions in his hand. "Go." Izuku said "Black Frost ice steps." Which was a good idea to because Shoko froze the entrance. He then moved forward with Black frost making ice steps in front of him. He then fell to the ground and ran for it.

He came across the first obstacle. Present Mic said "IZUKU MIDORIYA IS FIRST IN REACHING ROBO-INFERNO." Izuku just said " Elemental boots ice mode. Pluto smash." He kicked a robot in the chest area freezing it and shattering it. He then kept kicking them with Pluto and Manchester smashes destroying them. He then kept moving to the next obstacle. Present Mic said "IZUKU MIDORIYA IS THE FIRST TO REACH THE FALL. CONTESTANTS WILL HAVE TO GET TO THE OTHER SIDE WITHOUT FALLING OR THEY WILL BE ELIMINATED."

Izuku said "Grand Incursio:partial transformation; wings." Out from his back came his Grand Incursio wings and he flew over the ravine. He landed and kept running he made it to the last obstacle. Present Mic announced "IZUKU MIDORIYA IS THE FIRST TO GETTING TO THE MINEFIELD. THE OTHER CONTESTANTS HAVE NOW REACHED THE FALL. SHOKO TODOROKI IS IN SECOND BUT STILL FAR BEHIND IZUKU MIDORIYA." Izuku activated OFA 100% full cowl and ran past the minefield but stopped and summoned Izanagi no Okami Picarro, then he waited for the others, which took five minutes. He said "Hello fellow contestants I'm sorry for this. Izanagi no Okami Picarro Myriad truths on the mines." Izanagi shot spectral blades at the ground and they hit the mines which exploded, blocking their view. Izuku ran for the finish line with Black frost making a ice wall blocking the way a bit he passed and Midnight said "Izuku Midoriya first to pass the finish line with Shoko Todoroki in second place, hold up Jaden Emerald is closing in second with his quirk Armiger and he passes Shoko Todoroki and is the second place runner."

Jaden is now in the stadium looking at the crowd and bowed in front of them. He then gave a look at the entrance, along with Izuku to see Shoko coming in along with Momo, Ida, Uraraka and Bakagou. The others came in and panted. Midnight said "Ok the first challenge is done, now to the second challenge. The second challenge is cavalierly battles." (Said the same things as canon.) Everyone looked at Izuku with predatory looks. He just looked back with a sadistic smile which scared the people who haven't seen it yet. He said "Oh well come on I'll even make it easier, hey Midnight-sensei can I be on a solo team?" Midnight just nodded. Izuku did the come at me motion.

15 minutes later

Everyone was in their teams or in Izuku situation by himself. Present Mic said "Ok contestants you will begin in 5,4 3,2,1 GO." Everyone went for Izuku who was sleeping so they thought he was easy but he dodged them all and counter attacked them all while he was snoring, the female contestants and pro heroines thought it was cute. He was then woken up by a shock from Izanagi no Okami Picarro who forced summoned himself. Izuku looked at Izanagi who just pointed his blade at the teams while Izuku sighed. Izuku said while dodging the teams "You know Izanagi I was having a nice nap why did you have to wake me up now?" Izanagi just pointed at the other teams again. Izuku said "Fine ooh I know how make things interesting. Ok all girls if your teams get the highest points aside from me you get a kiss on the lips."

All the hero class girls except Momo looked at Izuku with hungry looks, they then looked at their teamates and yelled at them to go get more points. Izuku then said "Grand Incursio." He took out his swords and a bright light came. Once the light died down Izuku was seen in his armour who then flew up using his wings. Izuku stayed up their until he heard "Fucking Deku you think you are better than me huh I'm gonna kill you." Bakagou, using his explosives to fly, from behind him sent a big explosion at Izuku. The teachers, contestants and pro heroes heard the explosion which worried them specifically the hero class female students, a pink haired girl with goggles, a blue haired girl, a rabbit themed hero, a silver haired heroine and his girlfriend Momo.

A couple seconds passed until the smoke cleared and what they saw scared them. They saw Izuku but he had all 12 of his personas summoned along with full cowl activated on all of them, they also heard laughter, but not just any laughter. It was the laughter of a mad man. Izuku said "You really think that I'm dead you must be a fucking idiot to think that I was gonna beat the shit out of you but the time is out." By the time he said out the time rang and Midnight said "All teams stop and turn off your quirks." (The same events as canon.)

"Ok now I have a girl to give a prize to." Said Izuku, he then went up to Shoko and gave her the kiss along with Momo. Shoko blushed with a glazed look in her eyes. Midnight interrupted "Ok the fights are going to be randomised so be prepared. First is Izuku Midoriya vs Shinsa Hitoshi." A purple haired girl looked at Izuku and blushed. Everyone else went out of the fight area except for Izuku and Shinsa. They both went to their respective waiting areas to rest before the fight. Ojiro went up to Izuku and told hims about Shinsa's quirk. Izuku just said "I got this thanks for telling me though."

Izuku waited until his name got called out. He went out with his hands on his sword handles. He looked at Shinsa who blushed at him. Midnight said "Ok fighters get ready and fight." Izuku summoned Yoshitsune and said "Honor of the samurai." Yoshitsune went full speed and arrived behind Shinsa while Izuku ran at Shinsa with a punch to the face to knock her out. He knocked her out and won. (The rest of the round 1 fights went as canon.)

Jaden's fight was next and it was against his girlfriend Luna. She was dark skinned and had straight white hair that went to the small of her back. She had the gym outfit on with a belt with a whip and a watch looking device. Midnight said "Fighters ready and fight." When she said fight Jaden summoned cross tails and started making traps. Since his girlfriend didn't know what the ability of the weapon was so she became cautious but that was a mistake cause the string got close to her and caught her, he then went to her and knocked her out.

Izuku was against Shoko as he was going to the arena he saw the number 2 hero Endeavor. (Should I make Endeavor female and put him in the harem please comment.) Endeavor said "I have a favor to ask. I want you to make Shoko realize that her fire side isn't my quirk its her. Please I beg you I know I was a bad parent I am trying to make amends." Izuku just nodded. He then went out side to fight Shoko.

I am sorry for not posting in a bit for my dekuverse that part will be out soon and on a side note all of my stories will be connected to one another. Please review. SicxkFalcon is out of here.