USJ pt 2

Previously on Izuku the wildcard.

200 villains came through a portal with a mist guy and guy with hands all over his body. The guy said "We have come to kill All Might." Izuku said "You fuckwits think you can come and disturb me field testing my gear fine then you're my new test subjects." He said with a sadistic smile.

He took out both of his swords and said "Grand Incursio."

Present

"Grand Incursio." He changed into a dark purple armor with golden wings on the back, a helmet that was opened but the only thing you can see was Izuku's eyes, by his sides were both of his swords and his guns weren't by his side but there were giant cannons on his back. Izuku then said in a deep voice "Well come on chuckle fucks lets see what you can do, Jade activate your quirk and protect our classmates." Jaden activated armiger unleashed and protected them while Izuku fought the villians.

Izuku aimed his cannons and said "Cannonball combination: category 5 hurricane shot." Out of his cannons came a cannonball with a light blue aura and a cannonball with a yellow gray aura. Both shots combined and made a hurricane half the size of the USJ and as tall as the ceiling. The villains and heroes alike were shocked that Izuku could make something so big and devastating. Half of the villains were sucked into the hurricane and struck with lightning and winds that can send a piece of paper straight through a wall.

He aimed his cannons again and said "Cannonball combination: purgatory flame storm." A cannon shot with a purpelish aura and a shot with a gray aura combined and made a storm of purple flames which combined with the hurricane and made a category 5 purgatory flame hurricane. The flames were so hot that they critically injured the villains. He took out his swords and started going faster than anyone could see. He then said "Come Izanagi no Okami Picarro, Myriad truths." Then a couple hundred spectral swords came out and went through the villians giving them a lot of injuries. The only ones left were the hands guy, a giant purple beast and mist guy but barely the mist guy was heavily injured.

The hands guy said "Nomu knock him out capture him we could probably make him turn sides." The purple beast, now named Nomu, went to our green haired protagonist at blazing speeds. The Nomu went to punch him but Izuku just put a hand up and caught it. He then took out his elemental sword and put it in god flames mode, which gave it black flames, then he slashed at the Nomu burning it. The hands guy said "Nomu put out the fire." When the Nomu tried to put out the fire it didn't go out which made everyone confused except Izuku.

Izuku said "You can"t extinguish those flames they only die out until their target is ash." They were shocked that Izuku could create something so incredible. Izuku aimed his cannons at the nomu and shouted "Cannonball combination: F5 tornado." A cannon shot with a grey aura and a shot with a yellow aura combined. Which made the flames hotter thus killing the Nomu faster. He then directed his attention to the hands and mist villains but they were gone. He then got out of his armour and sheated his swords he then walked over to his stunned classmates and said "Hey guys close your mouth before a fly goes inside of it." Which they did close their mouths. The heroes arrived a bit to late and questioned them Jaden who was protecting the students walked up to Izuku and said "So that was the Grand Incursio armour it's cool man."

Izuku just nodded but then All Might along with the pro heroes Midnight, Present mic and Snipe walked up to hims asked him what the happened, he just said "Well I field tested my new gear that's all. Now if you excuse me I need to rest." He walked to the bus and got on it took a seat and took a nap. The day then went on and Izuku left for home with Jaden talking about inventions when a certain pink haired inventor sneezed and thought 'Someone must be talking babies.'

Whoo this chapter is done now then I am gonna give you another teaser for a future chapter here it is.

Izuku woke up from being stabbed in the stomach and saw Jaden face up and looking at the sky with lifeless eyes, he said "Jade come on man wake up." He didn't, he tried again "C'mon Jade wake up man." He didn't he went to check his pulse but there wasn't any. He started crying for losing his best friend and went back to a conversation they had weeks ago 'My quirk has a last resort called transfer which alllows me to transfer my quirk to another person and it also heals them and gives them the knowledge on how to use it but at the cost of my life.' He then realized something he stuck out his hand summoning the Ultima blade. He said "Jade I hope you are happy with your family I am gonna stop this war for you." He activated Grand Incursio, armiger unleashed, and OFA infinite percent he then summoned Izanagi no Okami Picarro and Yoshitsune which were enhanced thanks to the stuff he activated. He then went to fight.

Hope you guys liked the teaser. Please review. Until next time SicxkFalcon is out of here.