chapter 1 - the show

"Skylar just pick an outfit it's not that hard" i heard Autumn's voice coming out of the phone speaker.

"it is hard! im going to meet Billie fucking Eilish i can't wear whatever" i told them.

Autumn and i have been best friends since third grade. they moved to Michigan a few years ago with their family but we are still very good friends. to be honest, Autumn was my only friend here in LA and since they left i never bothered to make any new friends. on the other side, they had a whole friend group which made me happy because i could tell Autumn was getting happier and happier.

"do people wear skirts at concerts?" i asked.

"uh sure go ahead but i suggest you wear some shorts underneath to be more comfortable"

after what felt like ages Autumn finally helped me pick an outfit. i was so excited. i couldn't believe i was finally meeting Billie Eilish. i was so glad i had managed to get meet and greet tickets. they were expensive as fuck but my parents have tons of money so it doesn't really matter.

i decided to take an uber to the venue because i didn't want to risk not finding a parking lot for my car. i checked myself in the mirror one last time before leaving home. i looked kinda hot, not gonna lie.

my whole body started to shake as soon as i got in the uber

my whole body started to shake as soon as i got in the uber. this was gonna be the best night of my life. i was wondering if Billie remembered who i am. she likes my posts on my fanpage every now and then and she once guested me on her live. we talked for a couple minutes and i was amazing. but that night would be way better. i'd get to hug her.

suddenly the car stopped and my thoughts were interrupted. i looked out of the window and saw the venue. i felt my soul leaving my body.

shit this was really happening.

about fifty people were set up in a line all waiting for Billie to enter the meet and greet area. i was the last one but i was totally fine with it because that meant i'd get to stare at Billie for a long time.

all of a sudden i heard loud screaming in the room. i looked up and saw Billie walking in. her green roots were freshly dyed and her face was glowing. how can someone be this beautiful?

the whole process went by fast and before i realised it we were just three people left on the line.

the two girls in front of me gave a quick hug to Billie and took a picture. i was so nervous knowing i was next.

"oh my God hey Skylar!" Billie screamed and gave me a hug. what the fuck she recognized me.

"hey Billie! do you remember me?" i asked.

"of course i do" she said and gave me a smile. "your posts are so funny i love your account"

"ha thanks Billie" i answered nervously. my mind couldn't process what was happening. Billie fucking Eilish knows my name and stalks my account.

"anyway how are you my love?" she asked, stepping a little closer to me.

"im doing pretty good today" i lied. life at home is shit. i've been struggling with my mental health for years but i wasn't going to rant about all these to Billie at that moment. "im so excited for your show"

"hell yeah! i am excited to perform. i'll give you the best show". she winked at me. i was blushing so much it was embarrassing.

i hugged her again. my mind froze and i couldn't really talk to her. the hug helped me avoid the awkward silence.

a few moments later she pulled away from the hug. i noticed her eyes moving, examining every inch of my body. i couldn't really tell the emotions in her look but her actions confused me.

"damn you are so beautiful. and this fit is fucking fire Skylar" she uttered.

"thanks Bil. it was nice meeting you"

i gave her a last quick hug and she kissed my cheek. i felt my soul leaving my body for the second time in the same night. my heart was about to explode. she fucking kissed my cheek.

is this real life?

the show was breathtaking. the visuals were insane but what caught my attention was obviously the beautiful girl on stage. i admired every single movement she did, every single feature of hers. the sparkle in her ocean eyes, her red cheeks, her beautifully shaped eyebrows, her little feet and her lips. those lips always made me feel some type of way. but tonight this feeling was more intense. God what i'd do to kiss those lips.

i have to admit this, Billie was my gay awakening.

A/N: AHHHHH I AM SO EXCITED OMG. well, this is my first book ever so it's probably gonna be terrible but i love writing and the fact that i am able to write something and publish it so people can read it makes me so happy. yall know that the first chapters are never really interesting but i promise the storyline gets better.

also i just want to note that English isn't my first language (i'm Greek) so there might be some grammar/spelling mistakes or something may not really make sense. sorry for that, i try to do my best with this book.

anywayyyyy i hope you will enjoy this. please stick around with me and the book, i have many stuff planned for it.

pls vote if you want to :)