chapter 4 - take me home

the drive was silent, just some slow music playing in the background. honestly, i liked it that way because i wasn't ready to talk. of course i had to explain everything to Billie but i needed some time.

"we're here" she said after about 20 minutes of driving. "i know tonight was very hard for you. i'm doing all these because i am worried about you and i want to take care of you. i won't ask why you wanted to do it but if you feel like talking, im here"

"thank you Billie. this is crazy to me and not because you know, you are Billie Eilish but because no one has cared so much about me. i just-" tears were streaming down my face and a sob escaped from my mouth making my voice crack.

billie leaned over the passenger seat and hugged me.

"it's okay, you're okay" she whispered in my ear.

i suddenly felt my shoulders relax and i melted in her touch. i've never felt so safe. her words were so comforting, her hug so warm. i never wanted this moment to end. no one has ever cared about me this much.

"we better go inside now, huh?" she said.

"oh yeah let's go" i chuckled.

she grabbed my hand and opened the front door, letting me into her living room. as the huge fan i am i already knew my way around her house. we immediately went to her room.

"so do you need anything? food? clothes? wanna use the bathroom?" she asked and sat on her bed.

"um i am quite hungry so i'd like some food". i also needed some more comfortable clothes but i didn't want to ask for too many things.

"okay. i'll make us some burritos if that's okay with you" she offered and i agreed.

she stood up from the bed and went over her closet.

she grabbed a t-shirt and sweatpants.

"i'm sure you'll need these" she said hanging the clothes to me. "don't hesitate to ask for anything Skylar, remember i am here to take care of you". she stepped closer to me and kissed my forehead. then she left the room leaving me standing there by myself, smiling like an idiot.

everytime she showed me affection my heart melted. she was so cute. it almost felt like we have mutual feelings for each other. ever since i discovered her i fell in love with her and her music. thanks to her i got through some really hard times. for her i was just a fan. sure she loves her fans so much but i couldn't understand what made me so special. she wouldn't bring just a fan over to her house, right? well yeah i tried to kill myself but still, i didn't understand.

i changed into the clothes she gave me and then went out of the room to find where she went.

i saw her standing in the kitchen, making dinner. she looked so cute.

"hey" i said and smiled as soon as she turned to me.

"damn those clothes look way better on you" she said biting her bottom lip.

i just laughed at her statement.

"im just speaking facts Skylar". she winked at me.

"you're just speaking bullshit Billie" i chuckled.

"shut up you look fire"

i couldn't help but blush. i tried to hide it but she definitely noticed.

"why aren't your parents home?" i asked trying to change the topic of the conversation.

"i think they're just taking care of some things at the venue but they'll be there in like an hour or so. this was the last show of the tour so they gotta bring lots of stuff back home, you know" she explained and i just nodded my head.

she turned around to make the food and i just sat there examining her body. she's so beautiful. how was she even real?

"food is ready!" she screamed a few minutes later. "let's go eat in my room. we can watch a movie or something if you want to"

"hell yeah! but you'll choose the movie because i am very indecisive and i can't make decisions, especially when other people are involved" i told her and grabbed our plates.

i wasn't sure where this whole situation would lead but i was lowkey excited to find out.

A/N: I AM SO IN LOVE WITH YOUR POWER IT'S LITRALLY THE BEST SONG EVER OH MY GOD

pls vote, comment, add to your library etc :)