part 08: so it starts

"reki cried for you." miya said as he entered the room. langa turned his head towards miya who had his camera out and reki also turned his head to miya and stuck his tongue out at him.

"he already knows." reki said and then arched an eyebrow at miya. "i also told him you cried." miya said and miya turned the camera around really fast, filming himself.

"reki is lying, i never did such a think, yuji." miya said with a chuckle and you could hear langa and reki laughing in the background followed by a low chuckle from joe.

reki saw miya roll his eyes and do filmed his goodbye really fast.

last night, when langa woke up. both him and reki stayed talking for quite a while shins came in and saw langa awake and lost his head.

reki begged shins to tell nanako that he had just woken up because he got so carried away in a conversation with langa that he had forgotten to let shins know. shins scolded reki but obeyed.

"reki, you look.." miya trailed and looked at reki and reki turned his head and looked at miya. miya frowned a little because reki had a smile on his face but he looked sad. "..new."

"yeah, i have to wear this from now on." reki said as he traced the tube along his cheek.

reki was sitting on the end of langas bed, legs cris crossed and langa was sitting by his pillow also sitting the same way reki was.

joe and cherry were sitting on chairs but on opposite sides of the bed. they big teddy bear was on the countertop by the cabinets and the balloon were hitting the roof in certain areas with stings handing from them.

"reki i won." langa said as he continued to put more cards done.

"keep going." reki had his eyes intensely starring at the deck as langa kept placing cards. they were playing slap jack and reki ran out of cards.

langa kept putting his cards down and then he put down a jack. they both slapped their hands down simultaneously and reki gasped and langa shook his head.

"i got it!"

"no, my pinky is under your hand." langa said and reki scoffed and grabbed the pile.

"that's so not fair." reki said as he pulled but langa got the other end and tugged back.

"it is fair. that's how you play the game." langa said and reki let go of the deck and langa wasn't expecting that so the cards flew all over him.

langa stood frozen for a second and reki looked at him with his mouth agape. he then broke into laughter, laughing at langa and langa laughed along.

the laughter died down and reki wiped his tears from laughing so hard.

"i officially have abs." reki said and langa nodded collecting the cards.

"question." reki said and langa looked at reki. "if you could have a day away from this hospital, where would you go?" reki asked and langa blinked his eyes.

"i don't know, maybe a skatepark?" langa said and reki shook his head.

"no for reals." reki said. "like where have you always wanted to go?"

"to be honest, i haven't really thought about it. i really want to go to a skatepark before i die so that's my only thought." langa said and reki nodded his head. not satisfied with that answer but knowing langa, it was a deep meaning to him.

"well, you're not going anywhere." shins said and langa opened his mouth to say something but shins continued.

"we have to monitor you for a few days and then get your staples removed. the doctor will clear you whenever she thinks you're ready." shins said as he rested his hand on reki's head and reki up looked at shins arm.