part 12: as of now

reki, nanako, miya and everyone else was in langas room waiting for someone to come and inform them on what was happening.

they had taken langa to the ER and shins didn't let reki or miya passed the doors since they had to work on langa and see what the case was.

they had rushed back to langas room and waited. miya called joe and cherry while reki called nanako.

now it's been a little over an hour and all they had to do was wait. when nanako came reki had explained what happened. nanako was worried, of course, but she smiled to herself knowing that he finally landed a so called 'ollie', since he wouldn't shut up about to her.

the door handle jiggled a little bit and shins opened the door. reki immediately snapped his head towards the door when the door handle was turning and when he saw shins he stood up and walked to him.

"how is he? is he okay?"

"he's fine." shins said with a nod of his head. "nothing serious just a bloody nose, but the sudden impact caused him to pass out since he's weaker now, and the blood loss prevented him from waking up when reki elevated his head." shins said and reki furrowed his eyebrows.

"is he going to wake up?" reki asked and shins looked towards reki.

"in a few hours, yes." shins said as he nodded his head and reki sat back down smiling. "his throat will be sore since we had to urgently pull the tube out of him." shins said and reki immediately looked up.

anyone with common knowledge would know that putting in and taking out a feeding tube would cause pain. langa was out when it happened so of course he felt nothing but when he wakes up he'll definitely feel it.

"does he have his tube in right now?" nanako asked and shins shook his head.

"no, he's hooked up on IV's right now. we're focusing on giving his blood nutrients since his stomach can go days without the food from the tube." shins said and nanako closed her eyes but nodded her head.

"aren't you going to put the tube back in? so he won't have to go through the pain of putting it in when he's awake?" reki asked and shins sighed.

"no because we need him to swallow it so it can go down better into his stomach." shins said carefully watching his tone, knowing this might be a sensitive thing for reki.

miya lowly gasped to himself and covered his face with his hands. he definitely didn't want to be here for that. nanako didn't say anything because she's already been through this.

reki's mouth just fell agape and he muttered a low "oh." and sat back against the chair, dropping his hands on his lap.

shins nodded his head, left the chart in a pouch behind the door, and took his leave. reki ran his hand through his hair and closed his eyes.

"this is my fault." reki said and nanako looked at him. "this is all my fault." reki said and he rested his head on the back of the chair looking at the ceiling.

"reki, no it's not." nanako said and reki shook his head.

"yes, it is." reki said and sat up in his chair turning to his left to face nanako who was sitting in the chair next to him. "if i didn't mention anything about skating he never would've gotten hurt."

"if you didn't mention skating he wouldn't be as happy as he is right now." nanako said with a smile and reki looked at her.

"how are you not mad at me?"

"it was an accident and accidents happen." nanako said and she gently touched his hand and smiled. "plus, i know you'd never intentionally hurt my langa."