part 15: the storm

reki decided to go down memory lane today. so he put on some grey sweats and a white tshirt and left his room.

he hasn't visited langa today yet and it was ten in the morning already.

he said his hello and goodbye to ala as he walked past the desk and got on the elevator. he looked at the buttons and gave a sad smile. he pressed the knife and fork button.

the doors opened and he walked down the hallway until he finally entered into the cafeteria.

he went to the same vending machine and punched in the same numbers he did that day he met langa.

he watched the dorito bag drop and he grabbed it. he then turned around and his eyes didn't even strain themselves to land at the table they first met at.

reki walked to the table and sat in the chair he had his first conversation with langa in.

he remembered langa told him about his eating disorder and reki had the audacity to close his dorito bag and shove it away.

it made reki laugh a little to himself because if reki had did that now, langa would've gotten upset.

he sat there for a while and was reminiscing on the day they first met. langa was a closed off person and didn't speak much. when he did he was very blunt which came to a shook at times.

now he's sweet and kind. not that he wasn't before, but he become more open to reki, miya and everyone else.

reki smiled and finished his dorito bag. he crumbled it up and stood up from his seat.

he walked back to the cafeteria and found a trash can to throw the bag away. he then walked down the hallway and entered the elevator.

he got on and looked at the buttons again. bedroom seven. he smiled and pressed the button, feeling the elevator move up.

"hey reki." shins called out as reki approached the elevator.

"hi, shins."

"miya and everyone else are already here." shins said and reki nodded his head.

"oh okay. thanks for letting me know." reki said with a smile and passed by the desk.

he walked to the end of the hallway and didn't knock this time, just walked in.

he walked in and joe and cherry were watching something on langas laptop and miya was sitting on the bed next to langa playing their game.

"hey guys." reki said and everyone looked up. langa was still weak and couldn't talk.

"finally, where have you been?" miya asked and reki chuckled.

"i was eating a bag of doritos in the cafeteria." reki said looking at langa and langa smiled. he probably also remembered.

"isn't that great." miya said as he lost to langa for the first time.

"you finally beat me." miya said with a smile and langa shook his head pointing at miya.

"are you saying i let you win?" miya asked and langa nodded his head smiling. "maybe you're right. i never lose."

"bet i can beat you." reki said and miya scoffed.

"okay. it's on."

for a while miya and reki played against each other. reki sat in between langas legs so that langa could also see the screen.

"i won!" reki shrieked and looked at langa who smiled and laid his head back on the pillow.

"you won against miya?"