ANNOUNCEMENT!

hey guys! so firstly, i would like to say thank you so much for 2k reads. literally wow. it may not seem like much but it's everything to me.

also, your comments literally give me the upmost motivation to continue writing. so i thank you for that.

secondly, speaking of writing. i have a new book titled 'Unfortunate Minds' that will be published in two minutes after this . this is the announcement i wanted to share. 

only the disclaimers and chapter one will be publish in two minutes for right now. a teaser will be dropped below.

if you wish to not read the teaser, as it is simply content pasted from chapter one, feel free to skip to the ' - ' symbol at the end.

• here's a teaser for chapter one of unfortunate minds :

      "why would you want to go home?" the man asked and langa looked at him.

langas eye twitched out of anger and he banged his hands down on the table, standing up from his chair.

"you know i don't want to." langa said as he looked down at his hands that turned into fists against the table.

"you love them don't you?" the man asked and langa looked up at him. "your parents?"

the man had a mask on and langa could only see his greying hair and his deep, bright green eyes. it terrified langa.

"why would i love them?" langa asked as he sat back down, removing his eyes from the terrifying man in front of him.

"don't be selfish!" the man yelled and langas entire body flinched. "they did everything for you. they fed you, took you under their roof, used money for your necessities." the man added. "look at me."

"langa hasegawa, look at me this instant!" the man rose his voice again and langa turned his head and shakily met his eyes "how can you not love your parents?" the man asked and langa gulped and his hands shook from underneath the table.

"because they abused me." langa said and the man stood silent but then chuckled. soon, his chuckle turned into a sickening cackle and he continued doing so, as langa looked at him, stunned.

"did you deserve it?" the man asked and langa shook his head. "i can't hear you!" the man boomed and langa flinched and sat straight.

"i didn't deserve it."

"wrong." the man said and langa looked at him.

"i know i didn't deserve getting kicked in the stomach over and over again for dropping a damn plate." langa said angrily as he grew tears in his eyes.

the man narrowed his eyes at langa. the man then leaned his elbows on the table and rested his chin in his hands.

"but langa." the man said and his eyes crinkled on the sides of them, an obvious sign he was smiling. "you dropped a plate." the man said and langa blinked his eyes.

-

this book is heavy so please read the disclaimer chapter first before proceeding.
thank you sm i hope you enjoy my new project :)