//CHAPTER 38//

I rolled out my bed groaning. I wish I could just sleep in but clearly my alarm had other plans for me. Dragging myself to the bathroom, I did my morning routine then went to my closet to choose a outfit. But it has to be a nice one because the talent show is today and I'm really excited. I quickly put on my outfit and match it with a pair of white sandals. 

I placed my hair in a high ponytail, sprayed some of my fav perfume, got my school bag then left my room. 

''Good morning brothers.''

''Nope. Go and change now.'' Alfesto said making all my brothers look up at me.

''No. I think I look cute.'' 

''Sofia the skirt is a bit short.'' Flavio said. 

Really bro.  

''Come on guys. Today is the talent show and I have to look good.'' 

''Okay fine. You look cute anyway.'' Alessandro said making me blush just a tad bit. 

''Thank you brother. You guys are gonna be at the show right?'' 

''Yes sis, we wouldn't miss it for the world.''

''Great.'' I said sitting down at the table. 

.~.~

We soon pulled up in the crowded driveway. I quickly exited the car and made a beeline for my locker. After getting all my books I left for my first period meeting my friends on the way. We all had the first period together and I had to sit next to Shawn, which I was not really excited about. I'm still hurt after what he did. 

After three boring classes my friends and I walked towards the cafeteria. We ordered our food, sat and ate while talking. 

''Hey Shawn.'' A voice called making all of us turn towards it. There standing was the brunette Shawn was all cosy with after confessing his feelings for me. 

The fucking nerve!

''Can I help you?'' He asked raising a brow.  

''Well I was wondering if we can talk-,'' she paused for a second and watch all of us then said, ''in private.''

''No thanks. I'm having lunch with my friends.'' 

''Oh.'' She said but what she did shocked me. The bitch had the nerve to sit on his lap  while he watched like she was crazy. 

I think I had enough. I quickly grabbed my stuff and left the cafeteria heading towards the library. I took a deep breath to calm myself the pulled out my phone and played some games.

''Hey. I'm sorry about that.'' Shawn said. 

How did I not hear him come in?

''Yeah well I don't care.'' I said standing up from my seated position.