// CHAPTER 22 //

I woke up extra early to see if Alessandro will let me go to school. I took a bath making sure and wash my hair with my scented shampoo. After bathing I took a minute to take in my appearance, compare to my first day I came here to now you can see how much I've change.  My skin was no longer looking like if I was dying, my hair grew alot more and my body got into shape. Taking one last look, I just put on my undergarments and my robe with my bunny slippers then left to find Alessandro after brushing my mouth, wouldn't want him spelling my morning breath now would I. Shockling he was in the kitchen drinking the best beverage to drink on a morning  coffee, sitting on one of the island stool reading the papers. He looks like a grandpa.  "Morning Alessandro,  I was wondering if I could go to school today please."     "Well...I don't really think it's a good idea but if you're feeling okay then yes."   "For a second I thought you was gonna say no but thanks."

   With that being said I made my way to my room. Entering my closet I looked through my clothes to find the perfect outfit but not too perfect. Ah...yes I found it, my army color t-shirt, black jeans with slits in the knees and my black and white vans.

        Putting my hair in a half up half down hairstyle,  I sprayed perfume on me then made  my way downstairs. On my way to the kitchen noise came from so I'm guessing the boys are up, as I entered all conversation came to an end and everyone eyes were on me. Ugh...I hate when they do that just pretend I'm invisible.

  "Morning guys."
  "Morning Sofia." Flavio said giving me a kiss on the forehead. Just that simple gesture always make my heart warm.  
  "Why are you all dressed up , you're not going to school are you?" Armano ask
I guessed Alessandro didn't tell them. "Yes, Alessandro told me I could go actually. "
"No I think you should stay home  you're still healing. "

     Really bro it's nice to see you care but you ain't got to throw me under the bus like that. Before I could answer him back Alessandro beat me to it.  "I gaved her permission to go and what I say goes so drop it. " He said going into boss mode.  "But- he quickly stopped when Alessandro gave him the don't- fuck - with - me look.  Everybody just sat there looking back and forth at each other,  until Lorenzo decided to break it by laughing. He's so weird. Then everybody decided to join well except the big bad wolf also known Alessandro who just broke into a smile. Then the most embarrassing thing happened , my stomach growled loud and when I mean loud , LOUD that all laughter stopped and everyone's attention was now on me. Oh my...I could feel my cheeks burning up,  gosh this is so embarrassing. Marco must have noticedmy discomfort because he quickly made me a bowl of cocoa puffs.  Man I love this cereal. While eating I heard someone snort, then another followed,  then a third.
  "Guys stop laughing at me, it's not funny." I scowled at my three, annoying younger brothers. But they just started teasing me and telling me to tame the lion in my stomach. How rude!!

  ''Guys leave your sister alone and get going or y'all will be late for school." Marco said. With that we all gather up our bags and lunch money and hurried to Armano's 2020 camaro.

    On the way we had a mini concert and by we I mean Armano, Lorenzo and me

    On the way we had a mini concert and by we I mean Armano, Lorenzo and me. Alfesto just sat in front groaning or telling us to shut up but we paid him no mind and continued jamming to Taylor Swift - shake it off.

    "MY EX MAN BOUGHT HIS NEW GIRLFRIEND, SHE'S LIKE "OH MY GOD" BUT I'M JUST GONNA SHAKE IT AND TO  THE  FELLA OVER THERE WITH THE HELLA GOOD HAIR WON'T YOU COME OVER, BABY, WE CAN SHAKE, SHAKE, SHAKE....they both paused then Lorenzo looked at me and shouted "YOU'RE PATH HERE BELLA."
"Ohh oh...baby Im just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake I shake off, I shake off." Sadly our party came to an end when we pulled into the car park.
   Here comes the stares again, why do my brothers have to be popular!!

    Sorry for the late update...hope u guys enjoyed this chapter. Anyways thanks for so many reads I love you guys. Don't be a silent reader I wanna hear what you guys think.😊

                                                                                                ~Lots of love❤