//CHAPTER 43//

Sofia's Pov

It's been three days...three whole days and my life as been hell. I really don't think I can do this anymore. Since day one I've been beaten on non stop and I really can't go on anymore. Why are my brothers taking so long to get me back? 

The leader whose name I still don't know kept coming three times a day and tease me, or hit me and if he don't, he gets his men to do it. He just loves seeing me in pain. I've been keeping my eye out for the man who came up to be after the Talent show but the first time I saw him was sadly the last. I was broken out my thoughts when I heard footsteps. 

They've come back for a next round. 

Before I know it they've reach the door and the tears already made their way to my eyes. Oh fuck my life! 

''Hey there princess. Seeing that you've been a good girl for us these past three days I bought you a present.'' My captor taunts. He moved to the side and my "gift" walked forward. And you wouldn't believe who it was! Scar, my deadbeat step - dad. 

Yup, today might most definitely be my last day on earth. 

"You thought you lost me Sofia?" Scar asked, touching my face. 

"Fuck you, you disgusting sorry ass excuse of a human." I said, spitting in his face. 

"Hmm, I see you've grown a backbone. I guess we're gonna have to fix that." With that being said a fist was landed on the side of my face, making me groan. I'm pretty sure my mouth is bleeding. 

"I guess I'll leave you two to catch up. Toodles." Dickface said, flicking his fingers for his men to follow him but instructed one to stay behind. 

"I missed my Sofia so much. Did you miss me Sofia?'' Scar asked walking around me. 

"Like hell I would." 

"Tsk. Tsk. That mouth of yours is gonna get you in a lot of trouble but I'll fix it.'' That was the last sentence he said before I closed my eyes and waited for what was to come. To my surprise I looked up to see Scar staring at me intently. 

''You thought I was gonna hit you princess. Don't worry I won't...not yet. Let's just catch up, shall we?'' 

"No thanks I'm good. I think I'm gonna take a nap now.'' I said knowing if I continuing down this road he would be more keen on 'catching up' than beating the shit out of me. 

"No, you will take your nap after I'm finished with you. So tell how's life living with your brothers?" He asked pulling one of the chairs from the other side of the room. 

"It's better than the shithole I was in with you and my mother." I said but regretted my words when he slapped me across the face. 

Ouch. 

"Let's try that again shall we. How is life with your brothers?" He asked gripping my face but there was no way I was going to give him the satisfaction of me answering, so I stayed silent. 

"Okay, I guess we're gonna have to do like the times before you left and started to live with your brothers.'' With that being said, the pain came in. It went to the point Scar threw me across the room breaking the chair during that process. 

Let me tell you that hurt like a bitch. He walked slowly in my direction making me close my eyes awaiting whatever was to come my way.  Instead all I heard was a thud, when I opened my eyes Scar was on the ground, knocked unconscious  with a man standing over him. He then made eye contact and ran towards me. Gaining whatever strength I had left I slowly raised to my feet. Just as I was about to fall the man caught me. When I really looked at him, I realized he was the one that came up to me that day.  

''Hey there my sweet pea, everything is gonna be just fine okay." He said lifting me up. 

"Who are you?" 

"It's me Sof. I'm your dad." He smiled at me. It took everything in me not to faint at this point. 

Finally!! He took wayyy to long to make and entrance. Next update will be soon. Toddles for now! 

                                                                                                                                                          ~Lots of love.