//CHAPTER 39//

''What the fudge.'' I gasped clutching my chest staring at the stranger in front of me. 

''Language la mia piccola principessa.'' 

[My little princess] 

''Excuse me.'' 

Did he just call me his little princess. I think this is my cue to leave. 

''I'm sorry but I have to go. My brothers are probably waiting for me.'' I said starting to move away. But he grabbed my hand. 

''Look I really need to get going before my brothers come looking for me so let go my hand or else my fist will connect with your face.'' I said lying. I wasn't really gonna hit him but if he tried anything I might. 

''Wait!'' He said still holding onto my hand. ''I'm sorry I just wanted to congratulate you on your win. You were amazing up there.'' 

''Thank you!'' I said getting out his hold to leave again.

''Did anyone ever tell you you sound just like your mother?'' 

That remark made me paused for a second and turn to face him. 

''I'm sorry, you knew my mum?'' 

''Yeah I did. We were close, very close. I don't want to keep you long. You should go find your brothers.'' He said turning to leave. 

''Wait-''

''I have to go now la mia piccola principessa.'' And with that he left. 

I just stood there deep in thought wondering what the frack just happened there. I was broken out of my thoughts by my phone, looking down I saw a message from Lorenzo,

''Where are you?''

''Omw.'' I replied. Taking a deep breath I walked to the entrance where my brothers were waiting. 

''You guys ready?'' I asked raising a brow. 

''Yeah...lets go.'' 

We all piled into the car making our way home. On the way my mind replayed the encounter with the stranger. I just couldn't forget him. It just felt like I knew him but from where?

I thought about telling my brothers but refrained from especially how shady they've been acting. Like they were keeping a big secret from me. I know I probably shouldn't be curious cause curiosity killed the cat but satisfaction bought it back. 

After thinking I made up my mind to find up what they've been up to, even if it means disobeying a rule and going up to the third floor. 

We soon pulled up to the house. Quickly exiting the car I made my way to my room to take a bath. I guess the thinking made me hot and I needed a cool down right now. 

Pulling the top over my head I walked out my closet feeling relieved after the bath. I looked up to come face to face with Alessandro sitting on my bed. 

Okay then.

''Um...''

''I wanted to talk to you.'' 

''Okay...I'm listening.'' I said walking over to sit on my desk chair. 

''I heard you were not happy that I miss your solo.'' 

''Of course I was not happy. You said that you would be there but you left.''

''I know and I apologize for that. Its just something important at work came up and I needed to be there. I'm sorry sorella.''