//CHAPTER 8//

~~/"Come here now!" Scar shouted. But I didn't listen, my body couldn't take any more so with the little strength I had left I ran and locked my self in my room. Not to long he broke down the door and grabbed me by my hair and fling me down the stairs. I cried out in pain clutching my head.

    "Did we say you could eat, you disgusting slut...huh" my so called mother said burning me with her cigarettes. She used me like if I'm her fucking astray, always burning me with her cigarettes every chance she gets. "I'm sorry please stop." I murmured.
  "You should have thought before, you whore." Scar said kicking me in my stomach, he then went for his bat and started hitting me with it.

  And that's all that happened, they kicking, punching, dragging me by hair until i was knocked out cold.

    I bolted out my sleep breathing hard. "Oh god!....they're  not here anymore just breath, breath" I said to my self calming down. I look at the clock seeing it's 6'o clock. So I took a shower with the products that were already set up for me washing my hair with the strawberry scented shampoo and then rinsing out the same strawberry scented but this time the body wash.

    After bathing I wrapped my self in my towel and wrapped my hair in one and just examine myself in the mirror. A broken girl who no one wants. The black eye was fading but you can see it is you like really looked my neck still had the disgusting bruise from what he gave me,but it was slightly fading away. I was so disgusted with myself. My ribs...well boy that was a whole different story...it was getting harder to breath and the one on my thigh won't stop burning, it look like some kind of yellow substance flowing out of it, so I cleaned the bruises and put  antiseptic i found in the bathroom on the one on my thigh then wrapped them. Thank lord im flexible so i can afford to raise my leg and put it on my head cause its the only way I can clean it seeing its on the back of my thigh. I quickly got change into my skinny jeans and a white t-shirt with some writings on it and put on my black hoodie after brushing my teeth. I reapplied the makeup on my face and neck then let my hair down to air dry and left my room after putting on my converse and taking two painkillers.

    Seeing that it was still early and no one was up yet I decided to make breakfast. It's the least I could do. I got all the ingredients for the pancakes. I got out eggs and bacon and started working my magic. While preparing the table Flavio came. "Good morning Sof,what you're doing?" He asked. "Morning, I'm making breakfast." I said shyly.
  "You didn't have to do that bambina, that's my job."
  "It's okay,it's the least I can do for you guys having me here."
  "Aww....you're so cute, need any help?" He asked
  "It's just have to put them on the table."

    While Flavio and I carried the stuff to the table everyone stared to pile downstairs.
"Smells good in here Flavio." Lorenzo said taking a piece of bacon from the plate.
  "I know but it wasn't me who made breakfast, it was our little sorellina." He said making me blush when all eyes landed on me.

   "You made this"......tastes really good Sof."
  I muttered a quick thank at all the complients I got from my brothers even Alfesto. I started eating my one pancake and a little bit if egg and bacon.

   "So Sofia.....after breakfast Flavio will be taking you shopping." Alessandro said
  "Umm...you don't have to- but I was cut off by Flavio " we want to". So I just nodded my head. While they had their own conversation.
   "Don't worry Sofia....your coolest brother will be coming to."   Y'all probably know who said that the one and only Armano.
  "No I'm the coolest brother and I'm going with her."
  Then they both start quarreling on who is the coolest and who's going until silenced by Alessandro which shut them up real quick.

    He holds that kind of authority that when he speaks there's to by silence.
  "You both can go, now hush and eat the food your sister prepared." And with that they started back to eat.

  "Is that all you're eating Sof." Marco asked is voice laced with concern catching everyone's attention
  "Yes, i dont really have a huge appetite."
  "Well honey you have to eat,you're already skinny as it is." So with the stern look I got from Alessandro I started taking painful bites until my plate was clean.

           Yes I know a BORING chapter. But it might have some excitement in the next chapter

          Please Vote and Comment

                           ~Lots of love💋🎀

~A