//CHAPTER 6//

~~/I woke up breathing heavy from the nightmare I had. They are dead but they still managed to hunt me. I checked the time on the clock on my bedside and saw ten minutes till dinner so I got up hissing in pain cause my ribs and my thigh were killing me. I quickly went in the bathroom to checked them to see blood sipping through the bandage. I'll change them after I shower cause I have no time to do it now I thought. So I  washed my face , put my hair in a messy bun and straighten my clothes then left to find the dining room. Not before making sure the bruises on my face were hidden.

   I remembered my way from when Armano showed me and came face to face with two big ass doors maybe leading to the kitchen and I was right. When I pushed open the door all conversations stop and all eyes were  on me. "I see you made it Sof" Marco said.
  I just nodded my head
  "Come sit by me bella" said Armano .
  So I quickly sat by him facing one of my brothers with tattoos all on their neck and arms. He was really scaring the aura is body let out let me know one time that this is my eldest brother. His body language held respect and authority.

  "How are you Sofia?" The voice opposite me asked. Wow....his voice was like DEEP.
  "I'm fine" I answered without stuttering.
  "Well I'm sure you already know that I'm your eldest brother Alessandro also your guardian."
  Which I just nodded  to.
His mouth opened like if he was about to say something but closed when he noticed the maids bringing out dinner. Noodles with a kind of reddish sauce. I wonder what it is.

  "Okay guys let's eat" Alessandro said and with that everyone dung in but me. I didn't know if I was to eat because one time they put a plate in front of me and told me to eat it but I as I lifted up the fork to eat I was slapped in my face from him. So I never take food from people.

  "Are you okay sorellina, why aren't you eating don't you not like spaghetti ?" Lorenzo asked
  "I can eat?" I asked
  Yes... why wouldn't you" he asked with a confused expression.
  I just shrugged my shoulders and started to eat. At least I know it's spaghetti. I took a few bites and boy it was so good but I couldn't eat anymore.

  "Why are you playing with your food Sofia?" Alessandro asked with a stern voice
  Here it comes...."I-I'm f-full"
I mentally faced palm myself for stuttering.
  "Just eat a little more sorella for me please." Marco asked
  So I just nodded and started to eat more but I stopped after the first two bites. Anymore again and I'll throw up.

"Sofia eat your food" Alessandro said with that voice that made me want to run in my room and hide
"I can't" I mumbled
  "Why"
  I was about to answer him back but I was interrupted when Alfesto mumbled something in Italian . Okay that's it since I've been here he's been giving me the cold shoulder and had been shooting me dirty looks since dinner.
  "se hai qualcosa da dire, dillo in faccia" I spat at him
(If you have something to say to me, say it to my face)
  And with those words all eating utensils stopped and watched me with shocked expression except Lorenzo and Armano , they look ready to burst down laughing.

  "I said, eat your food and stop looking for attention."
  "How I'm I looking for attention, it's not my fault I don't have a big appetite like you". I answered with a lot of attitude
  He looked livid as soon as he was about to say something Alessandro voice boomed out "both of you stop it". And with that we both shut our mouths.

  "Sofia if you can't finish, you can put your plate in the sink and go up to your room and wait till I'm ready to speak to you." And with that I quickly did what he said and fled up to my room.

   I decided to take a shower and change my bandages. The bruise on my ribs made me feel to puke from the color so I quickly cleaned it and put on a new bandage i brought from home, same with the other bruises and changed into my only pj shorts which was long enough to hide the bruise on my thigh, a t-shirt and my grey hoodie to hide the burns on my arms. Before covering the ones on my face seeing that I had to meet with Alessandro in  his office.

   As I was about to lay down and wait someone knocked on my door, I quickly opened it and came face to face with a smiling Flavio the third oldest.
"I'll show you to Alessandro's office after I give you a tour of the house." he said leading me down the hall.

      What do you guys think? Did you feel it was good to talk to Alfesto like that?

  Please Vote and Comment

                                 ~Lots of love♡