//CHAPTER 11//

Alfesto's Pov
[A/n~guys we are at 369 reads. I'm shocked my book even passed 100 I do thank you all for reading by book it means so much to me. I love you guys.❤

  ~~/I was shocked when Sofia started watching the horror movie. She looked like the kind of girl that will jump everytime something scary happens. I really missed her I know since she came here all I have been was mean to her. But I couldn't help all those years I missed out on her life. Ugh....I'm such a shit brother she probably hates me.

  I noticed Sofia started getting sleepy during the movie so I shifted towards her more not to long she fell asleep on my shoulder. So I put my arm behind her on the couch. I can't believe my baby sister is here and sleeping on my shoulder. I continue watching the show with my brothers except Alessandro....the workaholic. He's probably in his office doing work....well when you have to run a Mafia its hard work.

   This movie was really shitting scary I don't know what made Armano and Lorenzo think this was a good movie to watch. They and all were scared down to Marco....and he says nothing scares him. I decided I've had enough.
  "Guys I'm going up, ill carrying Sof with me."
   Sof.....really dude,you're getting soft.
  "Goodnight" my brothers whispered noticing Sofia sleeping.
  I quickly layed her on her bed, pulled the covers over her then left after closing the door.

     I retreated back to my room and lay in bed thinking about Sofia before her mother took her away from us. I must admit when she was gone I was so heartbroken....well everyone was. We were so happy to finally get a baby sister to have her taken away from us when she was two years old. Dad ended up missing, up to this day he still is. So we all thought he died. After Sofia left we were all sad and hardly getting through but dad made sure we have everything and we were coping. He tried to hide his hurt but we all saw through it. After he went missing, Alessandro put up this cold look that scared everyone away , Flavio hid in his room or distracted himself with work. Marco took his pain out on alcohol, Armano build walls where no one got through he just stayed lock in his room not even coming out to eat. Lorenzo he just cried and cried and soon gotten himself in fights. While I ended up drinking alcohol , involving myself in bad company getting in alot of fights. I even ended up in jail. I really hate that bitch Rosa....why did she do that she left our father heartbroken when his  two girls left. He was so heartbroken enemies in the Mafia started attacking and he didn't fight back. I was only 14 when he went missing. Then these messages came from a rival gang 'The Destroyers',What a shitty name, saying they killed our dad. We didn't believe them at first but we couldn't find him anywhere so we thought they really did.

    We were taken in by our uncle Gianni, our dad's brother

   Then not to long the Mafia was passed on to Alessandro from our dad's brother when he was at the age. and look at him now leader of the biggest Mafia in New York.....' The black wolves'

She looked just like mom, that's probably why I'm so mean to her. Everytime I look at her I see mom and all the memories comes back.

  Not to long I fell asleep thinking about how life would have been. But I was soon woken up by screams.

        So.....thoughts? What did y'all think about things from Alfesto's point of view?

          Please Vote and Comment. I love you guys❤❤

                          ~Lots of love💋🎀

~A