Chapter 16

Hi everyone! 

Thank you for reading my book! Currently as you may know I am busy graduating. BUt I loooove procrastinating so I'm writing this chapter. 

Lucille P.O.V. 

John smiled when he saw me walking in to his office but stopped smiling when he saw blood on my face.

''What happend?'' he said concerned ushering me to the medical bed.

''Uhm just training'' I said without looking at him or Beta Zion. His face looked emotionless yet he looked pissed off. He crossed his arms and leaned against the wall looking at the packdoctor John and getting his medical supplies. 

''I see'' John murmured while gently holding my face and wiped the blood off my face. I hissed when it stinged and I heard a sudden growl. John and me stiffened. 

''Be carefull doctor'' Beta Zion said in a low but powerfull voice. 

John looked at me with emotionless eyes. ''Yes Beta Zion'' and he silentely cleaned my face up. 

After he was done cleaning we said our goodbyes to each other and he walked out of the room. 

I looked around me avoiding Beta Zion at all costs. I heard him walking out and hear him say:'' Come with me'' with his heavy french accent. Without a doubt I got up from the bed and walked after him. We walked out through the front door to my car. Aunt Hellen was already waiting for me outside of the car. She was leaning against the hood of the car when she saw me walking behind Beta Zion to the car. 

I waved at her smiling behind Beta Zion to show her that I am fine. When we reached the car Beta Zion nodded too aunt Hellen and looked at me. We stood awkwardly for a second before he left. 

''From tomorrow on, I will be training you. '' He looked straight into my eyes. When I looked back into his eyes I came to the realization how pretty they where. This beautiful green emerald eyes. I never knew someone could have these beautiful eyes. They looked like royalty. I didn't know I forgot to respond till aunt Hellen fake coughed to let me know I should respond. 

I looked away from his beautiful eyes to answer him. ''Uhm y-yeah that's fine with me'' I smiled awkwardly to him. He nodded and then left us. I finally could breathe calmly now that he was gone. 

Aunt Hellen looked at me with wide eyes. She nodded with her head to the car to say we should get in and go home. I got into the passengers seat next to her and we silently drove home. Midway driving aunt Hellen started talking. 

''So, I saw what happend at training today Lucy'' she looked at me from her side eyes. 

I looked outside of the window to not show her how I was feeling, embarassed. 

''Yeah well I tried my best at least'' I said with slight anger in my tone. Like it was her fault that I am a bad fighter. 

''I know you did Lucy. You grew a lot with just a week of training. Imagine what you can do with years of training?'' she said with a proud mom voice. 

''But you know that's not what I mean.'' 

I didn't look at her because I was angry with myself. I wish I had my wolf to help me out. 

''Next time, I won't hesitate to punish that girl.'' she said with her wolf slowly coming out. 

I looked at her finally turning my head and saw that her claws where out. 

''I know. But at least Beta Zion will help me out from now on to train.'' I said to make her less angry so her wolf woulnd't come out. 

''Yeah I noticed that.'' she mumbled. I didn't say anything to that. We arrived home and in silence we walked into our house. Immediatly when I walked into my room I fell on my bed. I needed a well rested nap from today.