Chapter 14

Zion P.O.V.

The wolf that can't and isn't in touch with their wolf is my mate.

Weak.

That's what they call her.

She didn't notice me. Her mate.

She is just a human.

How can she not feel the mate pull while I am struggling not to mark her?

I try to stay away from her as much as I can but her intoxicating scent is making my headspin and have the need to protect her.

She was bullied her whole life. Losing her wolf make people see her as someone who is too weak to be in a pack.

I found out she got bullied.

How pathetic are these wolfs in this century. Bullying a packmember just for the absence of their wolf doesn't make them less of wolf.

She was beautiful. Her angelic face with her high cheekbones and her round honey colored eyes made her look like a beautiful princess. It made my heart flutter like a teenage boy having a crush. 

I never thought that I, someone who has done horrible things in the past was worthy of a beautiful mate.

She fought a rogue to protect a child. She is not even a wolf and she had the courage of a Luna.

Seeing her so hurt in that hospital bed made me shake with anger. Her body must be full of scars fighting of that rogue.

I don't deserve her but I am not letting her go.

She is my mate.