Chapter 8

General P.O.V.

Her body slammed the ground. The breath knocked out of her human body. She could never survive this blow with her weak body that was in the ice cold water for too long.

You could hear Aunt Helen's roar from miles away. You could even feel it shaking in the ground. In a second she started tearing the rogue's throat and destroying his body.

The only thing she saw was the rogue slamming Lucille's body to the ground. It was replaying it in her head the whole time.

Before you even knew it there was almost nothing left over the rogue's body.

Cecilia with Jacob in her arms started running again but where met halfway by Juan, the warrior's son.

He looked so worried sick when he reached them. He couldn't stop kissing Jacob's face and hugging his mate. Juan immediatly took them away from the scene behind them.

He knew that the head warrior was her wolf now. No inch left of her human side right now. Who knew what would happen next, but for now the main goal is reaching the pack doctor to see if there is something wrong with their son.

Half of the warriors spread apart on the packground to see if there are more rogue's while the other remain here to insure the safety of the other pack members because of the state of the head warrior.

Will she even turn back to her human side today? The only thing that was going through her mind is to keep Lucille safe.

She left the body, or at least what remained of the body and sat next to Lucille's body. A mom protecting her pup. Her eyes where black, no sign of Helen anymore.

Meanwhile time was ticking for Lucille. Her body needed to heal but Aunt Helens wolf couldn't understand that she needed to see a human doctor. The only thing that she thought she needed to do was lick her back and she would heal.

Her wolf was growling silently. Warning everyone not to step any closer or there could something happen to them.

The Alpha or soon the be Alpha had no idea how to control this situation. Because he never learned this with the Training with the Timidus Pack.

He knew that the Timidus pack needed to come sooner then thought.

Alpha Carter mindlinked his Beta Eric that they needed to contact the Timidus pack.

Meanwhile Carter would try to calm Helen down. The current Alpha was also here but because this is the first rogue attack since 50 years he didn't know what to do.

Helen was challenging everyone who even came 5 meters close to Lucille.

She was thirsty for blood.

Carter tried to step a little closer to her but she immediatly stood in defense and growling at him.

Carters wolf couldn't accept the disrespect he got from her and his wolf started to come out.

How could he get disrespected in front of his whole pack?

His eyes started to turn black and one growl made her step down and bow her head. She turned to herself and realization came in. She turned her back to Carter and with her snout she would search for a reaction from Lucille.

She started to panick in fear that Lucille maybe died.

Immediatly pack members came in when the Alpha gave them orders to treat Lucille. The whole time she was knocked out she was laying on her belly barely breathing and healing.

Carter didn't feel the link dying between them. Even though she isn't a full on wolf he still could feel the connection between them as an Alpha and pack member.