Chapter 6

Lucill P.O.V

The girls walked over to our table and gave me a quick glare before starting to talk. I think Carter and Eric noticed because they looked a little bit weird.

They suddenly smiled to them "Hello Alpha" they bowed. "Hello Beta" and they bowed again.

"Hi Stacy Miranda and Clover, how can I help you?" the Alpha asked them. They giggled when he said their name.

"We were curious if we could sit with you both?" Stacy the leader of the mean girls asked.

"Yes why not" and the Alpha smiled to them. I felt uncomfortable sitting so close to them. Usually they would say mean things to me or pull some pranks on me.

Stacy sat really close to Carter which made him look uncomfortable. Miranda and Clover sat really close to Eric. I didn't expect that reaction from them while being an Alpha and Beta. I actually thought that they would be allready kissing by now.

Maybe I should stop with the prejudice and not judge so much. Meanwhile I would be reading my book.
I hope they won't turn their back on me. Because that would make the bullying even worse then it was. Sigh, in these kind of times I wish I had a wolf so I could ask for advice and stuff.

But now, it's all figuring it out on my own.

I could see them sending me glares sometimes but I just ignored it.

"So Alpha Carter, why is she, sitting with you?" Stacy asked him in a disgusted voice. It made Carter frown and a little bit annoyed when he heard the disrespect.

"Because she my friend and a pack member" he said in a matter of fact tone. It made me happy that I had at least 2 friends that stick up for me.

"But how can she be a pack member if she even doesn't have a wolf? She is so weak" she said while sending me a evil smirk. I never felt so small in my life. I was used to it but in front of the Alpha and Beta of the pack it made me feel ashamed even sitting in front of them.

I just kept staring into my book while Miranda and Clover giggled.

I saw how the eyes of Carter started turning black and felt his aura change. I think the meangirls noticed it too because they stopped with what they where doing.

"Ms.Hale if I were you I would stop talking before I will shut your mouth myself. And if I ever hear you talking bad about Lucille or any weak pack member you will be punished severely" he said and when he was done the whole canteen was silent and everyone was staring at us.

And then Carter stood up and looked at everyone. He stood like a soldier. Dominant and you could also feel the power oozing off.

"Today at 4 after school I will be waiting for you all at the training grounds, everyone in the pack who can train or will be training in the future is expected there. If you do not come for any valid reason, you will be punished. This is an direct order from your Alpha." when he was done speaking everyone bowed their heads and said "yes alpha".

He turned around satisfied with their answer and took his tray away and throw them away. Eric did the same. Stacy and everyone was still looking down while I looked at him crazy.

Because I am a human in the end his orders didn't affect me, which is pretty weird because I can feel the connection of the packmembers only not so strong like they do.

Carter walked away while I was still sitting at the table with Stacy and the other meangirls.

When he left the canteen they looked at me with a mean glare. I tried to make myself as small as possible from them hoping that they wouldn't do anything to me. But it didn't work as I wanted too.

Stacy stood up and walked to me with anger in her eyes. "You stupid whore, because of you I lost my chance with the Alpha" and she poured the drink of one of the girls over my head.

I gasped because it was so cold. My book became wet and my hair.

"B-but I didn't do anything!" Her eyes looked dark. I was scared that her wolf would come out. It would be the dead of me...

"Girls take her to the woods!" She ordered her friends and they grabbed me dragging me out of the canteen.

This isn't going to end well I think...