Chapter 15

Hi guys, first of all thank you for everyone reading my book! Sadly I can't comment or message you because I need to activate my account but the verification e-mail just doesn't come into my mail box! If you know what's going on, you can find me on twitter: @Nxholloway

I see your comments and I am grateful!!
Thank you and I genuinely appreciate you all so much.

Please take care of yourselfs in these hard times. My country is still in a lockdown for 4 months now with a curfew. Also after having a covid myself I know how tough it can be for some people.

I love you all!!!

Lucille P.O.V.

I went to school with our Alpha and Beta. They have never left me alone.

They switched their schedules so it would aline with mine.

No one ever spoke to me.

It's been a whole week and no one ever spoke to me. I was glad.

No more bullying for now.

I haven't seen much of the Timidus pack around expect Leon.

Day by day he felt more like a brother to me. I think I have never been this happy before.

Today I will be visiting the pack house for the training.

Apparently there is a rule within the Timidus pack: Everyone, who does or doesn't have a wolf is required to train. Every pack member between the ages of 12 and 30 is obligated to train.

I'm kinda nervous. I've never trained before. I don't know if the bullying will start during the training.

But I doubt it that Leon will let them bully me.

It makes me sound weak and I don't like it one bit.

I was getting dressed in my room when I heard Hellen yell out my name.

''Lucy! Are you done?! We are leaving in 5 minutes!'' she screamed at the top of her lungs.

I rolled my eyes, she is always so loud.

''Yes! I just need to wear my socks and shoes and then we are done!'' I yelled back at her.

I put on my socks and shoes and went downstairs.

Leon was already at the pack house even though it was 7:30 in the morning on a saturday.

I saw Hellen being in a hurry as usual checking if she got everything in her bag and then she nodded at me checking my outfit and we quietly left the house to her truck.

I was too tired to speak so I didn't say anything. It's an one hour drive which means I can take a nap.

I closed my eyes but Hellen started speaking.

''So today is your first day training ever'' she looked at me through the corner of her eyes but still focussing on the road.

''Yeah, I'm super excited'' I said in sarcasm while rolling my eyes.

I sat up straight because I think she wanted to talk.

''Don't worry, the first time won't be so hard for you. So that you know, I won't be training.'' She looked at me waiting for my reaction.

I looked at her with questioning eyes.

''What do you mean?'' I crossed my arms.

''Well you know I'm the head pack warrior. I don't train the normal pack members anymore. That task has been taken over by the Beta of the Timidus pack and their Delta. The whole pack is learning a new method of training what they did back in the days.'' she said like she was hiding more from it.