Chapter 2

YEP CHILDREN I AM WRITING A WEREWOLF BOOK AGAIN AFTER 3 WHOLE YEARS BUT OF COURSE THAT ONE DIDN'T EVEN MADE IT. SO THIS ONE PROBABLY WILL

HAVE FUN READING THIS BOOK AND PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT

LOVE YOU ALL ❤️❤️❤️❤️🦋🦋🦋

Lucille P.O.V.

After the gym, I walked into the changing rooms and saw how the mean girls where giggling at me. Yes, I call them mean girls because they are really mean and dumb as them. And they probably did something too again. This week.

I opened my locker and couldn't find my clothes. I sighed and could hear them howling from laughter. I walked into the toilet and opened the toilet door seeing my clothes inside the toilet pot. That meant wearing my gym clothes for the rest of the day.

Scrunching my nose I took out my clothes out of the toilet pot and took them under the shower so I could wash the smell out of it, well try to wash out of it.

I heard the bell ringing that it was time for classes to start. The mean girls think it's funny to bully the weak awkward human girl just because she can't shift.

And yes that is the only reason that they bully me and because of that reason, I do not have a social life or even friends. They are scared that they would be a target too.

I wash my clothes as much as I can and after that, I leave the changing room to go to my school locker and put my wet clothes into a plastic bag so that my other stuff won't be wet. I can't wait after I get my scholarship and get out of this shitty town. 

My next class is history so I chose to go to that class because there is actually no point for me to go anymore to my current class.

Wearing my gym clothes in the middle of the winter isn't going to be good for me. I get really fast sick and everyone knows it. That is probably the reason why they did this to me today.

Just to get me sick.

Walking through the school halls

you could hear me walking slowly

Going to an all werewolf high school has it perks tho. You have much better food than human high schools and we do have shorter school days because they need to train after school and also do their homework. Lucky me I don't go to werewolf training and just sit in my room doing my homework.

I hear the bell ringing that the next class is starting and I finally reach the history class. 

And also we do not get the average history class, nope we all learn about the werewolf history and about the important people and packs. It was really interesting tho.