Chapter 11

Lucille P.O.V. 

My body was hurting. It hurt so bad that I wished I died when the rogue attacked me. I could hear rustling around me but I couldn't open my eyes nor could I move my limbs. I started to get my hearing back and I could hear Hellen talking but I couldn't make out what she was saying and who she was talking too. 

I also didn't know how long I have been in this state. Maybe I was dead? 

But if I was dead I could move my body and look around. I felt myself drifting off again. 

----------------

I could hear Hellen crying but it felt like she was far from me. I wanted to wake up and be there for Hellen but my body and mind wouldn't let me. I felt myself falling asleep again. 

--------------

I felt warmth on my face. The warmth of the sun. Hellen knew that I liked the warmth of the sun on my face and I was thankful that she did this to me. I tried to move my fingers and I think it worked. 

Slowly I was getting my hearing back and realized that I was alone in the room. I wanted to know for how long I was gone. I think the most would be a day or 2. I tried to force my eyes open but it was hard. After trying it for a while I felt them opening. The sun was shining through out my room and I could see from the stance of the sun that it probably was somewhere in the afternoon. 

Looking around the room I saw that I was alone with no trace of Hellen. Looking on my right I saw a glass off water left. My throat was really dry. I tried grabbing the glass but before I could do so I felt a pain going through my back which made the glass fall of the cupboard on to the floor shattering and spilling water everywhere. 

Suddenly the door opened with 1 nurse Katy who I knew and the doctor John. They where always so kind to me when I was hear helping them out with everything that I could. 

John smiled at me and with Katy looking at me with happy but worried eyes. ''Hi Lucy, I'm gonna check on you and after that I'm gonna ask you questions, alright?'' I nodded because I didn't have the power to open my eyes. He checked everything and also my scars on my back. It made me sad that I didn't have a wolf who could heal me and leave me with no scars on my body. I was worried about Jacob, I just needed to make sure he was safe. To get closure. 

Lucille recieved a glass of water from Katy and she smiled gratefull to her. What she loved about Katy was that she was like a big sister to her. Katy was 30 years old and had a mate who loved her a lot. They made me wish I had a mate, but maybe I wouldn't have one because my wolf was absent. It made her sad for a second but before she could dwell into her thoughts she could hear footsteps coming fast. 

She looked up and she saw Hellen in the doorway with a man behind her who I have never seen before. 

''Lucille!'' Hellen ran upto her and immediatly cuddled her sniffing her hair to make sure she was awake. Lucille couldn't stop whimpering which made Hellen immediatly retract from her. 

Hellen looked at Lucille with regret and pain to her. ''I'm so sorry Lucille, for not knowing what was going on and that I couldn't protect you'' Hellen grabbed Lucilles hands and was stroking the top of her hand with her thumbs meanwhile looking at Lucilles face. 

''It's okay you couldn't know. Don't stress to much. Is Jacob safe?'' I couldn't stop myself asking that. Hellen smiled softly to me and nodded. 

''Yes he is safe with his mommy. They maybe want to visit you later when you are feeling better.'' Hellen said not taking her eyes of Lucille. Lucille smiled softly happy that Jacob wanted to see her. It made her heart warm knowing he was safe and well with his mommy. 

One thing she was really curious about. ''Hellen, how long was I sleeping?'' Lucille asked which made Hellen sad. ''You where asleep for 8 days.'' This made Lucille widen her eyes. 8 days is a lot. Her body really needed to heal for a long time. 

''Oh wow okay and did something happen in the mean time?'' Lucille asked her eyes darting off to the man that stood awkwardly at the doorway. Hellen perked up and looked at her mate nodding to him to walk in. 

He finally walked in and immediatly gave Lucille a hand, she took his hand I shaked it for a second of two. ''Hi Lucille, my name is Leon and I'm Hellens mate. I am from the Timidus Pack and also the Head Warrior.'' he looked lovingly at Hellen while mentioning being her mate. 

Lucille widened her eyes when he mentioned that he was from the Timidus Pack. Hellen is really lucky with a strong mate like him. Lucilles eyes started tearing up because she was so happy that Hellen finally found her mate. Hellen and Leon looked worried at her and before she could call the doctor who left when they came in Lucille stopped them. 

''I'm so happy that you both found each other. You deserve it Aunt Hellen'' and they couldn't stop smiling. Maybe some things do have a happy end.