52. The 'Manly' Competitions!

.

Luòshuǐ Mountain was so named because it had numerous waterfalls.

Even better, because the water flowed from the core of the mountain, it ran hot!

LanFen had followed Lu FengHo to see the waterfalls when she had first arrived at the training grounds, and she had found them beautiful!

The one they simply called 'the waterfall', was easily the largest apparently a favourite with the men.

On the day Lu FengHo had led her there, quite a few of the male disciples had splashed around, and LanFen had been thankful that they chose to bathe in plain white shorts, and not completely bare!

Lu FengHo had told her there was a smaller one, almost as big as this one, but they couldn't go there, because the females bathed there.

"Ehehehehe, we certainly shouldn't go there, since we aren't scoundrels!" LanFen had said, as she smiled at the irony...

The other waterfalls were much smaller, but still grand, and from the first day, LanFen had fallen in love with one which sat in a naturally secluded clearing.

After that day, she had kept sneaking back to bathe in that one, and today was no different!

LanFen went into her room and waited for about ten minutes, then quietly snuck out again, and headed for the secluded waterfall!

"Wah!!" She gleefully exclaimed.

She couldn't wait to slip into the steamy water, so she removed her belt, robes, and ribbons, choosing to leave on the white undershorts as well.

She was about to remove the white gauze wrapping, which was wrapped around her chest but as usual, she chose to leave it on.

Leaving it on would allow her get away quickly, if someone else arrived, so opted to remove it later, and properly wash that region in the privacy of her room.

LanFen undid her hair ribbon, then stepped into the water, wading in further.

"Haaaaa!" She sighed in pleasure, as the hot water engulfed her, the heat seeming to seep into her skin and bones.

She headed for the rushing waterfall and stood beneath it, struggling to remain on her feet, under the force of the pummelling torrents of water.

Shehe began to channel qi and pool it around herself, then she burst the energy outward, using it to stop the water's rushing descent around her.

This was a technique her master had taught her, to master qi flow and control, and LanFen practiced it whenever she found herself by a waterfall, trying to hold off the water for longer durations.

When she was done, she allowed the rushing torrent carry her away from the waterfall, and then swam around, enjoying the blissful pool of water...

.

Meanwhile, Shuǐ ChénLín rarely ever bathed in the main waterfall, because there were usually too many disciples present.

In fact, the only times he bathed there, was whenever Lu FengHo was present, and the disciples were absent.

Being the Shuǐ successor, he hadn't lived on the training grounds, till he had grown to the level of a senior disciple.

This had meant that, his first night spent on Luoshuǐ mountain, he had been given his own personal lodge, so he had never gotten used to simply taking off his clothes in front of others!

Unfortunately, the natural secluded waterfall which LanFen favoured, was also Shuǐ ChénLín's favourite, but they had never met there.

But unfortunately...