110. The Tough Decisions

.

The Luo Abyss battle was sheer chaos, at this point.

All Elder Shuǐ's followers had, mostly run away, but a few had helped him escape fron this new level of fight, and were safely guiding him back to Jade City.

The Clan Leaders of the Alliance still battled the stronger opponents on Elder Shuǐ's side.

But the only people left fighting near the abyss, were Yin Long and Yun.

Shuǐ ChangSheng, Zhao ZhuYong, Shuǐ ChénLín and LanFen had arrived in time to see Yun use one of his deadly techniques on Yin Long, who was still in his demon form, but appeared to be severely hurt in several places.

"Thousands and thousands of years have passed, and my silly disciple is still so weak." Yun's words pulled them out of their thoughts. "Even without my original body, you still cannot touch me."

He swung his hand, and just like in the memories, Yin Long was thrown a great distance, by the force of a thousand waterfalls.

Yun appeared right behind him, before he could even land, and kicked him back towards the abyss.

"Hmph! You're more pathetic than before!" Yun continued, from within Shuǐ JunHo. He had glided to follow, as Yin Long skidded towards the edge, halting just before he went over.

"You've even lost your demon form. How disgraceful." Yun landed right in front of him.

Yin Long had indeed reverted to his usual appearance

"High Grandmaster!!" Shuǐ ChangSheng and Zhao ZhuYong chorused, as they lunged towards Yin Long.

They had barely been able to follow their speed, but it was clear that the High Grandmaster had been right, and he was indeed no match for Yun Qin.

And besides Yin Long had probably transferred more than a little of his powers to Lien...

Seeing as in the memories Lien had become a Lily, it only made sense to assume that Yin Long had spent a lot of his lifeforce to bring her back and raise her into the Lien they had met.

The Yin Long that was currently fighting Yun, possibly possessed only half of the powers he had possessed in the memories.

Yun raised his sword, and it was instantly surrounded by an impossible amount of qi. "You're an eyesore, so die here in the same place you killed me."

Yun brought the sword swinging downwards and Yin Long shut his eyes, but the sword was blocked by a qi shield.

The shield broke, unable to stop the sword, but it had bought Zhao ZhuYong just enough time to grab Yin Long and appear a considerable distance away.

Shuǐ ChénLín had created the qi shield, and he followed and landed beside them, carrying LanFen. Shuǐ ChangSheng joined them.

"A-Chén!" Shuǐ ChangSheng studied his son. "Are you okay?" He asked, and Shuǐ ChénLín nodded as he dropped LanFen, who instantly bowed to Zhao ZhuYong.

"Fa- F- Father!" The word still felt unfamiliar to her tongue. "I misspoke the last time. I wanted to go after you, but -!" Her words were cut off, as Zhao ZhuYong had rushed to her and gently gripped her shoulders and lifted her.

"A-Liu! Are you hurt anywhere? Tell me where you're hurt!"

A bit surprised, LanFen shook her head. "I- I'm fine..."

Zhao ZhuYong sighed in relief, then furrowed his brows.

"Zhao LanFen! Should I become one of those fathers who do not allow their children leave the house?! Through out the past year, it was one danger after another, and these past few days... What haven't I heard, in these past few days?!